Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what person do you get your weed from?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smoke4Free420, Jun 30, 2009.

1. do you get it through the 1st person, 2nd person, 3rd person, etc. and how much does that affect the price you pay?

2. i dunno bout other ppl but i just go to my dealer and get it and then thats it...

3. I usually get weed from my friend, who I guess would be considered the third person. And I've never paid over 10 bucks a g, unless it's some supposedly special shit.

4. When I was younger I found out that one of my friends' mom grew and sold. Now I'm 20 and I still buy from her. So I guess 2nd person since she grows her own stuff.

5. Depends who i go to.But i can see pretty far in the "family tree"

6. I have 2 connections from back in high school who still sell.,
    My old friend from high school deals.
    My friends have introduced me to a handful of dealers.
    I get all my buds myself.

7. my friend started dealin like 5 months ago. he gets 6 ounces from his source he sells it and pays him a hundred for every oz and he gets 5OO bucks every 2 weeks he also has a legit job so he gets hella bank. the person he gets it from is his cuzn so he gets it cheap.

8. 1st person, almost always

9. I get my third person.

My dealers, dealer drives out of state.

10. i get the third.

11. 2nd, going to be getting it first person in a few more weeks when my dealer/friend harvests the grow! gonna get hella hooked up:hello:

12. Half of the time shady mother fuckers

13. I honestly have no fucking clue...haha. But his prices aren't too expensive.

14. like 2nd person sum girl i know or my other dealer david

15. I get my stuff from my Uncle or Dad only.
    They both grow.

MILF Weed.

16. my guy gets it from a guy who gets it from a grower in humboldt.

so i guess 3rd person. but getting 3rd person legit humboldt dank in san diego isn't bad. i can go 2nd person too and talk directly to my dealers connect if i need to re up and sell a lil.

17. It would definitely be hard to tell because half the time its a huge chain of people who get ahold of something and sell it for more and more as it goes down the chain...im sure that some of the bud around here has gone threw 3-5 people before it gets to me lol

18. friend with medcard

19. me and my friend usually go 25 and 25 on an 1/8th from his connect who grows his own, it doesnt get pinched because he is a friend and i have checked multiple times.

other times i just go to one of my small time dealers but i usually just wait if i can help it because buying dubs and dimes gets pricey