What percentage of women...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MrGers, Jul 11, 2009.

1. What percentage of women have had jizz in or around their face in a given month.

I was walking around AC today and it seemed like all the sluts came out and all I could do was imagine them all with huge loads on their faces. Sounds fucked up, but tell me you've never imagined what a girl would look like with a nice coating of man frosting. OK so in this day in age i'm gonna go out on a limb and say 75% of women have ever had a facial of some sort and women between the ages 18-35 have a similar percentage to have had a small splooge fest in any given month. thoughts?

2. my guess is around 35 percent.

3. no discussion?! i figured this would start something good.

4. I would have to say aroud 43-69%. Some women refuse to give oral pleasure, and some women don't appreciate having man fluids on or around their face. Which is why some women choose to clean up the aftermath with a napkin rather than slurping down that sweet goodness.

Does busting a nut on the boobage count?

5. ill say about 59% do. theres alota girls that would refuse, but then again theres alota guys out there that sneek it in haha

6. i like the way you think

i'd say 50/50

[​IMG]

7. I have a mission for all of you. Lets make that percentage higher!

There's a trick. Do it before she takes a shower in the morning. That way, she doesn't have to worry about her makeup and washing it all off.

8. sure, why not.

great plan. but if the percentage is even 50% then HALF the girls you see walkin on the street have. which means if i see a girl thats kinda hot on the street its entirely possible shes with a few hours of a cum bath.

9. #10 dirtybongwaterr, Jul 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2009
    Reminds me of that movie 'What Women Want', and all whats-his-face can see are topless women during one part. And one woman is even eating a banana, with her shirt off.

thank you J Dylan for pointing out that that was actually 40 Days and 40 Nights. haha:rolleyes:

10. yeah lol and then he flys through the mountain of boobs in a dream... haha me and my buddy watched that when we were kids haha still talk about it some times

11. Walking around, and all the sluts came out?:rolleyes:
    Damn I am so scared for my daughter when she gets old enough to date/have intimate moments.

Anyway, I can't speak for other women, but that shit doesn't bother me. If I expect my man to go down on me and get his face all in my business, then it shouldn't bother me what is in/on my face/mouth. :devious: That is all I am going to say about it....:D

12. I mean assuming they actually give head, cuz some are virgins & some dont give head, I'd say about 35% near the face. But bustin' a nut on the body prolly 50%. That swallow prolly 80%.

You should walk around with a pen & pad asking random girls this question.

13. #15 Deleted member 118531, Jul 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2020
    -

14. no ur normal:smoke:

15. as a girl, id say like thirty percent. i know PLENTY of chicks who wont even get their mouth near a dick. cant see why... :confused:

16. on the body, i'd say like, 80% that do have sex.
    but face? hmmm. significantly lower. maybe 35%.

...now you have inspired me to ask my female friends that are not virgins if they have received a 'facial.'
    i shall report back!
    :hide: