What other nuitrients/products should i use with Sensigrow PH Perfect as a base?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mmallday99, Apr 3, 2014.

1. #1 mmallday99, Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2014
    What are the choice products/nutrients to use in conjunction with SensiGrow PH perf. A+ B during Vegitation cycle?

2. i like to keep it simple, in veg just use the base, or add voodoo juice if you really want. For flowering I use big bud and overdrive as they are instructed on the bottle, I have never not used big bud so I cant testify to it's efficacy. I have however not used overdrive, use it, its really good. Should be all you need.

3. #3 mmallday99, Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2014
    Will either of thoes products be sufficient to to provide the missing nuits that the PH Perfect has left out? Such as Iron etc.

4. some silica like protekt or silica blast

5. No, i use GH Calimagic+ to suppllement those, has Ca, Mh, and Iron, forgot to mention, kind of figured it was implied ;)
    Also, silica blast is good, but NOT a must. It will help strengthen plants for sure though.

6. I know seedlings and clones dont require anything but water the first week or so, but ive also seen videos where a starter solution or some sort of diluted root starter is used in the DWC/bubbleponics clonig tray, what should i use to give my seedlings a boost in the domed propagation tray?

This is very controversial, but, if you're growing in hydro, I personally feed the plants a light dose of nutrients(~100ppm) right away. In SOIL, they dont need food for the first week or so, because the soil has those nutrients, but rockwooll/starter plugs have Nothing, so I give them a little bit of nutrients, once they get their 3rd or so set of nodes, I bump up to 1/4 strength(~300ppm). As for boosting them, i just use Voodoo Juice(super expensive though) and mild nutrients, you can use superthrive i've heard, but I can't speak to its effect. If you want to stay in the relatively cheap zone, just use ph'd water with about 100ppm of nutrients, should be fine.