What nutrients?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DicKieDrEad, May 9, 2011.

1. Guys i was just wondering what nutrients people are using and which ones people think i should use. I havnt started yet but i will be growing in bubble buckets in a grow tent, most of your suggestions i might not be able to get hold of in the UK so throw out what you use and why you use them and il see if i can get hold of them, peace

2. It would be a good idea to look up other people's grow journals before asking these questions...:eek:

I personally use House & Garden nutrients. Some beginners use Fox Farm nutes...Others use General Hydroponics.:smoke:

3. Look up Lucas Formula.

4. Some good organic fertilizers are Bone Meal, Blood Meal, Kelp Meal, Bat & Seabird Guanos, Maxicrop, Worm Castings, Fish Emulsion and Palm Bunch Ash.

5. Was thinking of using the lucas formula, i take it its cool to use that in any hydro not just recirculating? have heard of some people using GH and having a few problems, is it just them not using it correctly or too much or the actual product itself?

6. I would suggest you use Advanced Nutrients - hands down. I've been using them for years and it works like a dream.

And you can get it in the UK, from what I can tell on their site.

Hydra
    17 St. Stephans St. Edinburg
    Phone: 0781 697 2902

Glasgrow (The Hydroponics Co.)
    15 Parnie St. Trongate Glasgow
    Phone: 0141 552 7522
    Fax: 0141 553 2552

Future Garden
    26A Woodford Ave.Gantshill Illford Essex
    Phone: 0208 550 7310

Dont' know if you're close to any of these, but it's worth checking out.