what nutes to use for flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gamble01, Jun 21, 2011.

1. im using a dwc system and ive been using grow big by fox farm for about 3 months and now its time to bud but not sure to use big bloom or tiger bloom and what ratio to start out with cause i had problems with grow big burning my plant.

2. Hmm, I don't use fox farm but I have a few of their feed charts, k I'm reading under the hydro chart so let me know if ur in dirt...
    For week 1 of flower it recommends using open sesame, Tiger Bloom, and Big Bloom, week 2: use same as week one, week 3: sane as before except u replace Tiger Bloom with Grow Big Hydro, week4: the same as 3, week5--8 u use Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom & Grow Big Hydro(thrs more stuff that's recommended but it doesn't sound like ur interested)

So to answer ur question u use both and u start at 2-3 ml per gallon and it stays that way thru the bloom phase, u may want to check out their website or call tech support, their there for exactly that reason.... to help, so dont be shy thr expecting ppl to call about their indoor crop, oh and don't just say ur grow bud to em, make it a lil less obvious lol
    This is their number and web site: 1-800-4-FOXFARM, foxfarmfertilizer.com
    Hope this helps ya man and remember when in doubt ask before u mess sumthn up lol
    Happy Growing--->>>

3. I use General Hydroponic. With the 8 cc of micro to 16 cc bloom per gallon. Not the fanciest bottle but it is just as good as anything else and it cost way less.