What Not To Say To A Cop

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by STONEDOG, Jul 14, 2002.

1. WHEN A COP SAYS ,"GEE SON... YOUR EYES LOOK RED, HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING POT?"
    YOU PROBABLY SHOULD NOT RESPOND WITH,"GEE MISTER OFFICER YOUR EYES LOOK GLAZED, HAVE YOU BEEN EATING DOUGHNUTS?"

2. ha thats funny and i'm not high

3. :) nice one, hope to use it soon. It might auctually get you out of the ticket, if the guy is young and don't think your being a asshole

4. "hey Dude, what are you trying to put in my pocket!"

5. "no ossifer- there's no blood in my alcohol system"

6. uhhh, oops!

7. lol funny joke I wish i had some bud:(

8. But the last five times I got away with a warning

9. hahahaha.. cop jokes are always funny baked :D

--------

GEE SON... YOUR EYES LOOK RED, HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING
    POT?

"Back off Barney, I've got a piece."

"Whatever you do, don't search my trunk."

"Aren't you the guy from the villiage people?"

"That gut doesn't inspire too much confidence, bet I can outrun you."

"Dude, I think I can play the drums with your nightstick! "

"I bet Batman could beat you in a fight "

"Did they legalize marijuana yet? "

10. i dunno i remember one time i was high and a cop pulled my ass over and told me i didnt have my lights on....... so i was like ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thanks.........then i drove off while he was jus staring at me.......i think he wanted to give me a ticket or somethin........oh well

11. lol yo this is outta tha topic some how but it does have to do with cops....i was watching that one show cops and they pulled this one dude over and he was high n all n he made no attempt whatsoever to hide the fact that he was high (he must of been high) i mean he told the officer strait out u kno what im high i just got off work...etc. u kno being real so the cops all talking into the camera about how hes shocked the dude didnt hide it n all how that was koo and i think thats cool the suspect made all the potsmokers look gooooood and plus u kno how that one quote goes:

"ALWAYS PROVIDE MORE THAN WHAT PEOPLE EXPECT"

so i dunno just a thought....back to my bongz..

GROWW ONN-peace o u t