What NOT to order at Burger King!

Discussion in 'General' started by Storm Crow, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Burger King cashier calls cops on 'herb' smoker - Yahoo! News

Burger King cashier calls cops on 'herb' smoker

DELTONA, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say a central Florida man was arrested after jokingly trying to buy drugs at a Burger King drive-thru.

The Volusia County Sheriff's Office reports that 32-year-old Shawn Porter and a friend placed an order for "blunt and some herbs" at a Deltona Burger King Thursday night.

A cashier smelled marijuana coming from their car and jotted down the license plate of the car, and then a supervisor called 911.

A deputy located Porter's house by running the tag number and was waiting when Porter arrived home with a Burger King bag in his hand. The deputy reported finding 28 grams of marijuana in the car.

Porter was charged with drug possession. He was being held on $1,000 bond. It's not immediately known if he has an attorney.

It's also not immediately known if he has a brain! :cool:

Driving around stoned :smoking:in a REEKING car while holding an ounce? And then acting like a "ya-hoo" and pulling a dumb stunt like that? In a non-friendly southern state! I maybe could understand if he were an immature16 year old, but at age 32??? [​IMG]

It is idiots like that who give stoner's a bad rep! :mad:

I do SO hope that he is not a GC member!

I also think there is a certain Burger King that needs to be boycotted. You dudes in Deltona should learn to cook, anyway - it's way better for you than fast food! :rolleyes:

Granny :wave:

2. I stopped at a burger king after smoking a joint with a few friends last year and they wouldn't serve us because we smelled like weed...

Burger King hates weed smokers!

3. Fuck burger king, raise a cow

4. Wow wtf. I'd give people extra food if I smelled weed

5. haha maybe dumb but its fucking hilarious you have to admit.

damn 911 for a guy who smoked weed?

what has the world come to?

6. ITT; yet another demonstration of how mans stupidity know no bounds...

Oh well, bring on the next one.

7. What not to order at Burger King: Anything.

8. Taco Bell loves stoners...See if your local one can make anything "big" for you, tell them you know someone that works there or some shit. I'm tellin' ya, Taco Bell is stoner friendly, hell, most of them probably smoke while on break.:cool:

9. I used to live in deltona, lol wigger/wannabee gangbanger haven when i was there

dude is most likely a douche nozzle

10. also domino's pizza delivery man . . . . the place was soooo obviously for stoners.

:'( the lava cakes are so gooddddd

11. Lol sounds like lots of parts of Florida from my experiences :D

12. What a bitch.

13. As messed up and sad that was. Got to admit it's hilarious! The dude who called the cops must of been a asshole though seriously.

14. I love Taco Bell! Ah, their supreme taco combos are soo good. On a side note...

[​IMG]

^^ But I don't think they mind :D

15. good point

16. Is this real?

If so... LMAO

17. dumb ass bitches.

[​IMG]

18. college humor haha, they are great and lots of them are stoners obviously

19. Bk in my hometown is certainly stoner friendly. Only place that was open 24/7. we'd go through drunk as fuck like every weekend. sometimes we went just stoned, sometimes.