Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Not To Do While Smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2e3t4y5u, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Don't act drunk

It's not funny and never will be :laughing:

2. Don't act like you're tripping and say stupid shit like, "Dude... Your face is a lizard, bro, omg hahahahaha I'm SOOOOO high"

3. don't not talk

and don't make me fucking move todo any sort of physical activity:smoking:

4. I have a bad habbit of this, I must admit :rolleyes:

5. Dont hit a bong and then pass it to someone when its on the dust rip, if ur gonna do that might as well just pack a personal one hitter bowl one that will snap through in one good rip. haha cant tell you how many times this has happened and it cashes out in my mouth... yuck

6. my dad used to be the worst about this. haha

7. asking people if they are high yet, how high they are

8. :smoking:Theres alot of shit you shouldnt do while toasted, heres a top ten.

10. Don't always mooch off of other stoners, either bring a sack or put some money on it and if not then get the fuck out.

9. Don't fuck with youre friends (to the point it freaks them out)

8. When comfronted by police don't ask someone else to hold your stash.

7. Don't ever rat on someone for having weed so you don't get caught. Not cool.

6. Don't leave pieces or bud around someones house where they can get caught for it.

5. Don't fuck a friends girlfriend while high, or even smoke with them in the first place it will cause problems between u and the friend.

4. Don't elaborate about how high you are for hours.

3. dont lace someones weed or trick them with another substance.

2. Don't rip someone off. If they pay for a certain amount give it to them.

1. and the worst FUCKING ONE that you could do. Dont consent to a search of the car while you or one of youre friends have weed. especially if there is no probible cause. Pretty much dont ever admit to anything involving weed or snitch on yourself or a friend.

That is my half-assed top ten list tell me if you liked it and if you think im missing anything. thanks. :bongin:

9. [quote name='"CinnaSquares"']Seems like rules for a non chill smoke haha. Who cares about who has the lighter and whether or not good stories are being told?[/quote]

Word haha its not a mission like see how fast we can achieve a high without fun.

10. Didnt think It was possible but. When someone gets the top of the bong DRENCHED -_- Thot he spit on that shit for a minute.