What needs to be done

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Mstrmatthew, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Weed seems to becoming more and more of a main stream drug everyday. There's always little jokes about it on tv. It seems like everybody I meet either smokes or is cool with weed. It's like everyone knows its harmless, but I still can't walk the streets with weed in my pocket watching for the police. Everybody needs to find a way to make legalization real.

2. All we need is time. All polls in the entire world shows more and more support of legalization. Like you noticed yourself it's everywhere. The sheep (the majority) are waking up :)

Once we see it legalized in a few countries it'll quickly sweep the rest of the world.

My bet is before 2020.

3. I think it will be legalized in the 2016-2020 presidential term

4. Nothing is harmless.

5. Harmless was a more relative term. As in I won't smoke weed and wanna throw bricks at someone

6. slowly but surely my friend.

7. You might. But I've seen tons of people smoke a blunt and then get pissed off and randomly fight people.

8. [quote name='"Demiurge"']

You might. But I've seen tons of people smoke a blunt and then get pissed off and randomly fight people.[/quote]

And those people are the blight of true smokers everywhere and would have beat ass regardless of what influence they were under..

"Thugs" smoke weed all the time just because they kill muthafuckas after or even while they blazing doesn't mean they did it cause they were high 9 times outta 10 that person was gonna die regardless of stoned or not especially in marijuanas case.

That or go get extremely lifted shortly after

9. Another point I wanna get across is the group of weed smokers is rising daily. We are no longer just a lone few ashamed of our favorite past time. Why can't we all ban together and make a real movement?

10. [quote name='"Mstrmatthew"']Another point I wanna get across is the group of weed smokers is rising daily. We are no longer just a lone few ashamed of our favorite past time. Why can't we all ban together and make a real movement?[/quote]

Because weed smoking is just something we do..the answer can be found in something as simple as saying we all breathe oxygen...why can't we get together and have peace...

I said that to say this I guess..

There are many many many types of blades...far diverse like the people that make up our numbers.

Some are childish some are overly analytical, some are conspiracy theorist, some believe nothing. Some argue for the.sake of arguing. Some are so smart that their intellectual ability is a hindrance in social situations the forum itself has all the answers as to why people can't band together...in Pandora's Box