Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what music do you like when high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by THC party, Apr 22, 2013.

1. I like dubstep or techno... Do you recommend anything?

2. listen to"hate bein sober " by chief Keef and wiz kahlifa make sure UR high wen u listen :)

3. Ill have to try that

4. Neon Indian is primo sesh music.
    Along with black hills, empire of the sun, fleetwood mac, and xxyyxx to name a few.

5. Anything juicy j related and Anything theweeknd related

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT??!?

6. Neon Indian is amazing, along with XXYYXX.

Alborosie, Animal Collective, AppleBottom, Bondax, Crystal Castles, Disclosure, Flosstradamus, Hudson Mohawke, Lapalux, Maribou State, Micheal Franti, Mr Oizo, Ratatat, Rustie, SBTRKT, Shlohmo, TNGHT, Waka Flocka Flame and 123Mrk.

Bolded all my strongly recommended artists, but I recommend all of them anyway. OP if you like dubstep and electro chances are you'll like most of this. I cannot recommend TNGHT (Hudson Mohawke and Lunice) enough, they just put out a new single as well. I wouldn't listen to any of these out loud unless you had really good speakers.

Enjoy if you listen to anything, tell me what you think as well :)

7. Same stuff as I do normally. Maybe sometimes more pop-y, lol.

8. Smoke Dza High Times rapper. Rolling Stoned dope album

Sent from my SPH-D710 using GC Forum

9. I recommend albums. Since you like dubstep and techno think of it as being like a set lol.
    Oh, btw, I really recommend Psytrance and Goa, both are totally for doing drugs. Probably not as heavy as your dubstep but Psytrance at least totally maintains a higher BPM than most.

Albums:
    Pink Floyd: Dark Side of the Moon
    Led Zep: IV
    Oasis: What's the story, Morning Glory?
    Dr. Dre: 2001
    Snoop: Doggystyle & "R&G: The Masterpiece"
    The Crystal Method: Legion of Boom
    Kurupt & JWells: Digital Smoke
    Sublime: 40z to Freedom
    The Beatles: Sgt. Pepper & Abby Road.
    Rage Against the Machine: Evil Empire
    Tool: Lateralus
    Wu Tang Clan: 36 Chambers
    Raekwon: Only Built for Cuban Linx Pt 1 & 2
    Method Man & Redman: Blackout!
    Anything by Cyprus Hill
    The White Stripes: Icky Thump
    The Black Keys: Thickfreakness & Magic Potion
    The Flaming Lips: Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots
    Lil' Wayne and Whiz Kalifa both rap pretty much exclusively about weed.

there are so many more

10. I only listen to (c)rap for the beats / bass not their shitty lyrics.

Pandora:
    Clint Eastwood Radio
    Instrumental Radio
    Sublime Radio
    Rap, Hip Hop Radio
    The Crystal Method Radio

Trance, Bass, DnB almost everything is an option.

11. Trance, hardstyle, happy hardcore, drum and bass, progressive trance, some house, and techno off the top of my head

12. Frank sinatra Robert johnson son house charley patton buddy holly elvis deano bobby darin johnny cash John lee hooker muddy waters creedence Clearwater revival eddie cochrain Ritchie valens hank Williams and pretty much anyone around before 1970 I know I'm diffrent but I guess that's what rural texas does to you

13. the aggrolites, desmond dekker, toots and they maytals, junior murvin and the specials.

and mischief brew.

14. Flume.

Thank me later.

15. I saw Flume at some festival, I think it was Laneways in Perth back a couple of months ago. I don't know how all those crazy teenage girls got in considering the event was 18+, but the fact is, they did. Some artists just have the wrong fan base, which puts me off. I guess I'm just a snob but oh well, can't be helped.

16. I like metal, especialy Gojira. The guitar, drums, and vocals make me go crazy. I am also a big fan of bob marley; it's wierd because they're kinda opposite genres.

17. Love me some midnight city radio

18. The "Trip Hop" station on Songza is awesome. Listen to this after toking and you'll be on a whole other level.

19. Mgmt electric feel slowed down