What music/bands do you listen to when u cruise around and blaze?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by thomasman, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Just thought i'd like to start this off since i'm home bored.

I know alot of us has done it before.

I still do, go on a nice little ride around the city and light up a blunt.

What kind of music do you like to listen to if any?

I like listening to Lupe Fiasco, nas, little brother =)

gives me a little mellowed out hiphop chill mood that i like to get when i'm high =)

2. whatever i'm digging at the time.
    i go through phases of obsession with various artists

3. slightly stoopid and sublime mainly.

4. b.g.
    nas
    z-ro
    2pac

thats whats in my banger right now ya feel

5. Sublime
    Mindless Self Indulgence (just the song Stupid MF)
    Say Anything
    Fall of Troy
    Envy on the Coast
    Cool Kids

We have the ultimate stoned playlist. Seriously. Backed by many opinions by many people who have joined us on our nightly (seriously) blunt cruise.

6. my buddies and i always went on "vision quests" where wed bring a bong or some blunts, drive on some gravel back roads, and actualy try to get lost lol. in the smoking, piss breaks, and party fouls people tend to lose track of where they are. wed pack pry 6 people into a VW passat. good times.

id always make a cd for our trip

led zeppelin,
    the who
    doors...etc. things that were trippy.

7. Sirius satellite radio, my favorite station is Jam On

8. agreed. but for just general driving through a CITY i would listen to The Roots. probably illadelph half life, thats a great album. i do live in philly though, but they are great none the less.

9. Duuuude... There's a Music Forum here. No really, I'm completely serious. You just gotta look for it.

*sigh*

10. mostly hiphop/rap
    sometimes i like to listen to jack johnson and some sublime

11. I thought this thread was balancing on the edge of being in rec or music.

Thats just me though:smoke::confused:

12. Deltron 3030
    Westbound Train
    Four Year Strong
    Ghostface Killah

13. when im crusin it depends on my mood and which friends im with. It usually consists of t.i. three 6 mafia, Kanye, Lupe fiasco, or boosie and if im in my friends car with his 2 12 inch alpine type X's with 1500 watts, we crank Tech N9ne, T9X is insane with that system. But on the other hand a lot of times we chill with Muse, Bloc Party, Sublime, and a St.Louis' own, The Urge.

14. Matisyahu is king.

15. modest mouse......

16. I love listening to Tool and APC. The best music ever,imo.

17. Phish + joints + long car ride = where did the time go????

18. same here, would it really? matter? i'm pretty stoned.i didn't know there was a music forum! but oh well.

man, i didn't know there were alot of sublime listeners. I never really listened to them before. HAHA

Lupe Fiasco - the cool FTW !!

smoked a quater of a blunt and im gonee!! time to play CS i think i'll start a thread. "What games do you like to play when ur stoned" LMAO

19. i find myself listening to alot of kottonmouth kings lately, i dont know why but i love listening to them when im stoned as hell and driving around

also

apc
    nin
    lupe fiasco
    kanye west

lots of stuff, i can just put my ipod on shuffle and roll with it

20. Grateful Dead