What Meyers Briggs personality type are you?

Discussion in 'General' started by HighThereJackie, Jan 17, 2014.

1. So I love seeing what people get for this test, and I'd really love to see what kind of types are dominant here on GC, here's the link to the test: http://www.personalitypathways.com/type_inventory.html

Plus to be more fun, also list some famous people and fictional characters you share your type with!

I'll start, I'm an INTP known as "The Thinker" and I share a type with Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Meryl Streep, and The Doctor from Dr. Who!

What about you guys?

2. #2 flirt77, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    I'm rollin with the ENFP squad. We be chillin. Included in my squad: Hunter S. Thompson, George Carlin, Michio Kaku, Che Guevara, Oscar Wilde, Orson Welles, Mark Twain, Julian Assange, Salman Rushdie, Walt Disney, Anne Frank, Jerry Seinfeld, and Daniel Radcliffe. My squad rolls deep.

http://www.celebritytypes.com/enfp.php

3. intj
    i've taken more detailed personality assessments with the this outcome, so it's probably an innaccurate claim but whateves

4. ENFP

I was very excited to see Kurt Vonnegut, hunter S thompson, Jack White, george carlin, gwen stefani are all ENFP too!! :D

5. Think there's a few other of these threads floating around. They might be dead though, don't take my word :laughing:

INTJ, have gotten it consistently with these tests. Makes sense, at least from what I can see clearly in myself.

6. #6 LuxTenebris, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
  7. INFP
    It explains me pretty well. I've always felt I should put my efforts towards something creative lol
    I've got people like j.r.r Tolkien, Edgar Allen Poe, Van Gogh, Shakespeare etc

8. Honestly I am dead split down the middle depending on my mood and other factors. I can go to either side of the spectrum. Granted I am more introspective but still I really can't choose lol

9. I switch between INFP and INTP. Probably a natural INFP, but the fact that I'm in engineering probably led to a more developed T. But who knows. 

10. INTP all the fucking way.

11. ISTP Supreme race

12. istj: george washington, sigmund freud, warren buffet, emperor agustus, deniro. 

13. ESTP. Known as the persuader. I fit this more than most things as I'm really social and good at convincing people to do things. Usually of the stupid nature for entertainment purposes xD. I'm mentally related to Alexander the great, Winston Churchill, George S Patton, Douglas MacArthur and of course Donald Trump. 

14. Glad to see a few other intps! Sent from my SGH-I727R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #17 My Username, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    ENTP

16. INFJ - the following information provided on the site describes me to a fucking T

Without Introverted Intuitive personality types, it is said that Israel would have had no prophets. Under deceptively conventional appearances lie perceptive minds that travel the breadth and depth of universal mysteries, contemplating its multilayered complexity, seeking the trends that will define the future. With time, clarity of vision comes. When it comes, they are propelled towards the vision and all their actions lead to it. They are perseverant behind a quiet exterior and will often come back with their vision long after everyone believes they have let it go.
    What they see is so clear and obvious to them they are often surprised to find that others cannot see it as well. They may find it difficult to articulate the necessary steps towards implementation or to explain how each goal fits into the larger picture.
    \nTheir mind usually travels from the past to the future, seeking to fit a particular situation in a large context. It picks up patterns, symbols and images from different seemingly unrelated fields, identifies similarities and provides meaning. This can help solve problems by juxtaposing ideas, finding analogies or simply by rooting out the quintessential reality, discovering the origin in universal stories and human experiences, culling wisdom from the infinitely small to the infinitely large. Their mind naturally travels from the microcosm to the macrocosm.
    They regularly have to face the difficulties of bringing dreams into reality. The time and effort it takes is always more than what their intuition initially suggested. They are determined, perseverant, inspired and often see things just around the corner, into the near or far future.