What Marijuana Strain has been Your Favorite to Grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Gyrfalcon, May 28, 2011.

1. ..and Why do You Like it?....how it Looks, ease to Grow , Yield, Potency, Smell, Taste, amount of Crystals etc....?
    Thanks

2. Hi..

I think Pot-o-Gold (POG) and Flo were the most forgiving strains that I grew when I first started out. I made many mistakes (as rookies will do) and they both produced nicely. The Maui Waui that I am currently growing is a lot fussier, but the aroma and potency are amazing.

I try to stick with growing a limited number of strain (all of the same in each grow), because I think it takes time (repetition) and experience to maximize the quality of a strain. You will learn what that specific strain likes (Ph & ppm) and dislikes.

Good Luck!

3. Thanks for the reply and information WhobeBoo. Yes, I plan on growing ten plants of the same strain indoors and since I am getting some assorted free seeds from Attitude Seed Bank I will plant those outside in wine barrels so they can keep my tomato plants company..... :) I hope your Maui Waui grow goes well and I would like to hear how it came out. I remember smoking what we called Kona Bud in the '70s which had a really sweet pine smell and taste to it. I found seeds called Kona Gold but from the description it doesn't seem like it is the same stuff. I sure would like to grow it later when I have more experience if I could find it......:hippie:

4. I would have to say my fav is still Electric haze. I have 5 strains as of right now purple napaul, juicy f, og kush, afghani aka peace keeper, and electric haze. The og is easy to grow the afghani is moody purple napaul is not to hard but very good and the jf I'm sick of dealing with it gets out of hand very fast and to big for growing inside so I'm getting rid of it and I'm almost done the last one is in flower now.

5. hash plant is nice n short and super resinous, although my hp plants arent super yielders. ah shit merdoc growing purle nepal, im growing her as well, nice plant huge buds. just harvested some deep purple, they were nice n very easy to grow. hey merdoc you ever heard of hawaiian web, im growing a couple but have no clue on genetics. clones came from boulder

6. No I have not but it sounds good and the napaul is dank

7. I like northern lights x cali orange. Its super dank and I can always guarntee that fresh vitamin c taste. I love it!!!

8. My favorite strain is original sour diesel (not ECSD or NYSD), it's medium grower level, high yield, super dank, very potent, and the smell is just out of this world (diesel smell from a block away without air scrubber). I average 1 to 1 1/2 lb per 1k light per harvest after it has been cured.

Only takes 1 - 3 bong hits and you're good for a cpl of hrs.

I tried LS, PK, PH, GDP, and PE, but they don't compare to SD.

Peace....

9. sorry to bug but how do you ask or post a question on this website! i ran into a problem maybe someone can help me with! i added molasses to my res and it foamed up the entire resevoir and seized up my pump

10. If you look up above the threads on the right side almost to the top of the page you will see a green oval that says "new thread". If you click that you can post a new thread with your question.