what makes you scared?

Discussion in 'General' started by dezz, Sep 11, 2012.

1. It could be anything.

Mine is running away from the cops, and that good scary feeling of fucking someone you never meet LOL.

2. Fear.

No but really, my own mind.

3. When I was like 10 I was kayaking with my dad and sister down this river, I don't remember why but we got ku and my sister and I were running through the woods to get back tO our kayaks and this 5ft snake shot out from under a log an went over my foot and it literally made the shit go up my ass I was so scared.

4. Good ol' Mr. Death.

5. When my girlfriend looks at the browsing history on my computer.

6. my fear is fire ants. not 1 or 2. hundreds of em, swarming me at once

yowza

7. i was gonna post it, but then i realized this entity had won if i did... so i didn't.

8. the ocean. makes me shiver just thinking about floating out in the ocean, like five miles of who knows what beneath my feet. fuuuuck that noise. if I can't touch the bottom with my head over the surface of water im not going in it..

9. I guess the things that bother most people in their early twenties. Untimely death, losing someone I care about, being a failure, unplanned pregnancy. lol.

I also have an irrational phobia of vomiting. And I'm scared to death of cockroaches, but who isn't.

10. Fear scares me, which is why i have distanced myself from it all together

11. Dude me to! I fucking hate throwing up, it's literally the worst feeling ever. I haven't thrown up in over 10 years lol.

12. spiders, and snakes

heights

centipedes

13. Getting arrested. Pretty much my one and only fear. Ill turn down a lot of crazy situations simply cause i dont wanna get arrested. Period.

but a lot of people think im lazy or panzy. and its like no dude.. im just not an idiot.

14. Psssh... Been arrested.. Had an OZ the cops somehow weighed it to 42grams... Trust me its no big deal.. There are many worse things in life.

15. I might actually change my to confrontation

16. Oh werd the fuzz definetily scares me man. Also "The man" scares the shit out of me, how we are controlled and shit and are slaves to the system

17. The thought of eternal sobriety.

18. ?? Other parts of my life are safe... ACOD... Once a year after the arrest rolls around I have a clean record. No trace of the "crime".

19. heights.
    i fear falling to my death.