What makes you feel like a kid again?

Discussion in 'General' started by MilkyLumpkinz, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Spinning in circles does it for me!!
    I could literally do it for like 15-20mins
    just keep spinning an close my eyes real tight
    makes me feel like I'm 8 again..picking shit
    off the ground that I thought looked like flowers
    holding them in my hand an then going in circles
    staring at the sky for what seemed like forever
    then finally getting to dizzy an stumbling on
    the grass to my knees an then just chillin there
    rolling in it..was the best time in the world :eek:
    I miss those days but I just spent a good 3mins
    spinning in circles for memories lol :rolleyes:

2. Getting high.

3. Playing old video games
    Watching pokemon and dragonball z
    Riding my pushy around town
    Climbing trees and cliffs
    Play equipment

4. playin mario bros.

5. I'b a big kid deep inside, so yeah I often feel and do things like a kid lol

6. Playing pokemon for hours and hours while saying "Just one more level"
    Watching 90's cartoons
    The smell of spring air after a cold ass fuckin winter

7. Flying a kite. I could sit on the beach for days and fly kites. I was on vacation with some friends and I had this urge to go buy a kite just to mess with it and toss it afterwards.

After a whole week of flying this kite and learning how to do tricks I had decent crowds gathering at the boardwalk to watch my little routine. I'd bring in like 30-50 yards worth of slack and let the string sit on the ground. Then depending on where the kite was facing or how hard it was getting blown you could release the slack and pull on it at appropriate times to do tricks. Got kicked off the beach a few times for being out there at like 3am, well past closing hours. Cops gave up eventually and stopped by to ask if I saw anything.

For example if you real in about 40 yards of slack, and then let it go in a good wind gust the kite will spiral towards the ground. If you can pull hard on the string just before it hits the ground while the nose is facing into the air it will shoot straight up like a rocket.

Took about 3 kites before I perfected that one. I came pretty close to taking out a dog with the kite too. Everyone thought it was on purpose and clapped like it was a stunt instead of a narrowly avoided tradegy. :bolt:

8. #9 killerveggies, Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2012
    graffiti

9. Watching childhood shows
    Playing old games like n64, game boy games (mainly pokemon)
    Eating Popsicles
    Getting a McDick's happy meal (every once and a while my buds I an get baked and get happy meals...... Parent always give disapproving looks)
    Teaching (I teach swimming annually, and skiing and mountain biking seasonally.... Always bring back kid memories of swim class and ski class)
    I miss my childhood so fucking much
    I also miss the 90's and early 2000's
    :(

10. I feel ya..me 2 :(

11. I'm just gonna leave this here because it's relevant and a sick song :smoke:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=helWZh1ty30]KnowMads - Tom Pepe- Cup A Tea - Feelin' Like A Kid Again - YouTube[/ame]

12. Egging houses

13. suckin my moms tits

..wait...

14. Being under the influence of marijuana and experiencing nostaglia.. nostalgia is amazing :D.

Go on Youtube right now and reminisce about your childhood, it's a powerful thing.

15. Live in the present my friend, thou shall not dwell in the past

16. All of The Legend of Zelda games, and the smell of the fresh air in the early morning. And Mr. Pibb.

17. Going over my grams
    Old video games
    Some of my moms cooking
    Some of my grams cooking
    When people call me a dork>_>
    Looney toons and 90s nick
    Family roadtrips especially when I have to sit in the back and everyone ignores me

18. If you don't want to acknowledge the past.. get out of the thread?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_C2HJvtRDY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_C2HJvtRDY[/ame]

19. This. Instant nostalgia! The other day I was watching Hey Arnold. Good times :)