Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What makes us weed smokers so bad?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by So_savage420, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Probably because whenever I smoke "The Devils Lettuce" I want to go on a baby killing rampage and desecrate the American Flag by taking a shit on it.

2. [quote name='"Screamslaughter"']I think what makes stoners bad are those who use the herb to get fucked up and party all the time.
    Partying is okay
    But the herb should be respected... Not judged by the bed reputation people give it.
    We could learn so much with this plant.....
    No offense to anyone., I'm just speaking my mind.[/quote]

Ehh agree, I know to many people that abuse it and are feen smokers now, let alone go around beating people to get there fix its sad, it's just bud.

3. A lot of you damn potheads are still stuck in the Dark Ages by supporting the fast-food industry that gives people health problems and makes them obese.

Shame on you.

4. [quote name='"Philosiraptor"']A lot of you damn potheads are still stuck in the Dark Ages by supporting the fast-food industry that gives people health problems and makes them obese.

Shame on you.[/quote]

Not me, ever since watching that documentary food inc I think or w.e it's called its about whats used in most fast food, yea I'm good on that, I prefer going to deli's and wawa (hey wawa always has fresh food). White castle is an exception.

5. Good for you. To be honest I only gave it up because I found hairs in the food two times in a row at McDonalds.

Shame on you McDonalds.

6. ^^Ugh shit that's gross, who knows what part of the body that hair came from lol.

7. [quote name='"TheDankDude"']Probably because whenever I smoke "The Devils Lettuce" I want to go on a baby killing rampage and desecrate the American Flag by taking a shit on it.[/quote]

You too?

8. Weak minded mortals are usually the ones that believe everything by the ear from any high authority including the government putting their full trust again remember most people are sheeple in this country.

The strong minded individuals will keep on being curious, asking more questions such as why is this bad? why are they lying? and in this country the government doesn't like when people analyzes their evil tactics and most of these "strong willed" ones tend to be cannabis tokers who are seem to be the chillest, mellow, calm, intelligent people you'll ever meet (well the ones that actually use it as an spiritual enlightenment process).

9. It's weird, I am constantly finding myself thinking "are you really this f***ing dumb?" when dealing with non smokers, which leads to "how can you possibly be dumber than me, when I smoke obscene amounts of mj".

Sometimes it can be funny when really high, but then sometimes it's just disappointing, almost depressing.

10. propaganda in the name of money

11. Shoulda smoked the hairs :laughing:

12. People don't like what they don't understand

13. ha ha :smoke: