Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What makes us weed smokers so bad?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by So_savage420, Mar 29, 2012.

1. #1 So_savage420, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    I was thinking while I was on this forum bored at work, all the valuable information thats presented and not just about bud, about anything from religion to our world and its current events to how things work etc. Like any non smoker would think "forum for stoners? Probably talk about who can get the highest or what other drugs they do", and it's not...imagine a forum for crack heads or heroin feens.... Fuck am I talking about they probably don't have computers since they couldn't help but pawn it for some quick cash for there next fix.

2. haha this is funny because their is a forum for unmentionables.

3. Edit: oops hit rong button

4. fuck them and what ever they think, crackheads are crackheads, heroin addicts are heroin addicts, I am a pothead just like everybody on here.

5. it's because you can get "cancer" from bud. or it's that "hemp" it's making everyone "dumb". lol

6. Every time you puff a joint,

2 seals die.

7. #7 So_savage420, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    [quote name='"djsp1k3sm0k3r"']fuck them and what ever they think, crackheads are crackheads, heroin addicts are heroin addicts, I am a pothead just like everybody on here.[/quote]

^^^ I know it just nuts, before this forum I would occasionally browse that forum that's called marijuana.com, pretty blatant but yea only forum i knew of and didn't think anymore existed, crazy cause I only stumbled upon grasscity looking for bongs on the Internet, and checked the forums out and wanted to join.

8. [quote name='"buddahtoker"']^^^ I know it just nuts, before this forum I would occasionally browse that forum that's called marijuana.com, pretty blatant but yea only forum i knew of and didn't think anymore existed, it's crazy cause I only stumbled upon grasscity looking for bongs on the Internet, and checked the forums out and wanted to join.[/quote]

That was my first marijuana forum too. GC fucking trumps.

9. oh and i also forgot it kills brain cells, whenever the only theory of that is whenever back in the 60's or whatever a bunch of scientists would hook up gas masks to monkeys without giving them air but pumping through marijuana to the monkeys killed them. but no it's still kills brain cells. it's what society thinks, and if people listen to one person, and people follow. just like kids going to a lunchroom. how life is.

10. [quote name='"Purpleface"']

That was my first marijuana forum too. GC fucking trumps.[/quote]

Agreed

11. The government!!!!!!!

12. The media, government, and bible clutching soccer moms

13. And close minded people who are fed the bs that the media/government feeds them

14. hey now, if we didn't have soccer moms we wouldn't of had Weeds and that show is the shit. ;)

15. Perception. Non smokers do not know or see a difference in a weed smoker and a crack smoker, it's just "drugs" to them and yes weed is a drug just not as bad as others and with far more desirable consequences. They don't know that the effects are what they are. What separates us is restraint, like being able to have money for other reasons and not spend it on weed...

16. If we didnt have weeds we wouldnt have these retarded suburban people who think they can go into the dope game and not get robbed, beat, incarcerated and worse. Its still illegal in most of the country...

17. Because the stupidest stoners are the loudest and most noticeable. Most people who smoke weed are completely normal members of society no different than someone who drinks casually. But there's those few who would be just regular idiots in the first place but decide weed makes them cool and advertise it. So when
    People think of weed they think of those people instead of just some regular guy. Unfortunate but true stereotyping

18. this is true, but i still love that show. :smoke:

19. Most people are like mindless beasts that need someone or something to teach them what to think and how to act. That's where the govts view comes into play. It offers up these people a way of thinking that they then adopt and refuse to oppose. Then these people try an tell you your being a "follower" by smoking marijuana!? Kind of ironic that they can't realize who's really doing the following, lol... Or should I say, baaa.

20. I think what makes stoners bad are those who use the herb to get fucked up and party all the time.
    Partying is okay
    But the herb should be respected... Not judged by the bed reputation people give it.
    We could learn so much with this plant.....
    No offense to anyone., I'm just speaking my mind.