Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What makes someone a " Seasoned Toker"?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Color Hug, May 24, 2006.

1. Hrm... I've been smoking pot on and off for 4 years now. I went from smoke shwag to chrons to knowing exactly what strain I smoke everytime.

I don't understand what the red hairs on the weed do... I don't know the exact science of what is going on in my brain. I don't quiet understand vaperizers, it's not smoke but it's smoke???

2. to me being a seasoned toker has to do with experience. it doesnt matter whether your day-to-day smoke is sour diesel, beasters, or straight dirt. what matters is that youve sampled a wide variety of strains, has, keef, and smoking devices, and can have an intelligent discussion about taste, quality of high, and new ways of getting baked.

3. This guy knows whats up

I never said good herb makes up for time put in either, I just dont think someone whose been buyin dime bags and 20 sac's of schwaag for a while is a "Seasoned Toker" just as someone whose been smokin good herb for a couple weeks isnt either.

A seasoned toker is all about how they smoke and what they smoke, because they have been there, you cant truely appreciate the good untill you've tasted bad. But its all what you make of it.

I dont care how long you've been smokin, how many times a day and how much, Im not gonna take you seriously as a smoker, let alone smoke with you if your pickin out stems and seeds. Thats just my opinion though, no offense to the schwaag smokers out there, I guess Im just pretty spoiled when it comes to pot around here.

4. well when you can make a bong out of more things then macgyver your safe dude :hello:

5. If schwagg gets you high, whats the difference?
    It's impossible to get anything good around my area, but I dont think that rules me out. Im no Grasscity celebrity, but I know my way around the cannabis world.

On a regular basis, I smoke schwagg and not much else. But I do have experience with high quality bud, both Sativa and Indicas, resin scraping, hash oil, kief collecting, the like.

6. this statment is wrong it really depends on were you live in my area it is $400 fo an ounce of dank and $60 an ounce for schwagg that is not that bad good high and ok taste so just cause i dont want to spend $400 you dont take me seriously

7. That sucks for you guys then, while your smokin the brown Im lightin up the colorado green. Even you guys have smoked the good green and know the strains and whatnot, thats the only thing that graces my lungs.

I guess it all boils down to is how low your standards are and how willing you are to get high.

Why buy an ounce of nasty ass schwaag when with 60 bucks you could probly score yourself an eigth of some nice herb.

Its like theres a pot caste system goin on here.

I still back up what I said earlier though.

8. yeah i could get an 1/8 of dank for that but i like to smoke and i would smoke that in one night i cannot afford to do that but instead we buy a half pound of i dont want to call it schwagg cause it is not brown it is green and i get just as high off of it as i do the dank just takes a little more but any way we buy a half pound and that lasts a month betwwen 4 of us for $500 but if we bought the dank we would get an ounce and a 1/4 for $500 and it might last 2 weeks i would like to smoke dank all the time but we cannot afford to

9. i remember i read in one of thisisnotreal's posts, "ain't no shame in smokin reggies" or something like that. i agree all the way man. i say that whenever i'm smoking with someone and they start to make nasty comments about shwag. like it wont get them high when they smoke it. like it's the shit under their shoe. it's bud too dammit! dammit!

i love to smoke bud, hell i love everything about bud. i smoke shwag just about everyday, doesn't make me any less of a pothead. :smoking:

oh anyways, i think it's the experience and knowledge of the pothead that qualifies them as being a seasoned toker. that;s what qualifies anyone for being seasoned in anything, right?

10. 400 is pretty exspensive for an O, you try to get him to come down?

most dank around here goes for 300-350 an O (what ive always thought of as standard prices high none the less) every now and again people try to sell for 400-450 if its very heady but they end up having a hard time moving it and either smoke it them selfs or sell it for standard price.

I havent been able to find some good headies at a fair price around here in a while, I havent seen schwag in ages just standard high mids around here anymore.

Smoking schwag or dank we are all getting high is my view. :smoking:

(rambling stoned)

11. he wont come down cause that is what the normal price is around here everyone smoke mids or schwagg and when we do buy dank its still not as good as i see on here so we just buy mids cheaper and we still get really high

12. You don't decide if you're a seasoned toker... we decide. OOOooooOOOOooo...

13. If you've been smokin for a decent amount of time and you know your shit about bud, then i guess your a seasoned toker but the truth one man's noob smoker is another mans seasoned toker. It's all in the eye of the beholder.

14. this is shitty, i dont smoke dank, i have only been smoking a year, and this means im not a seasoned toker?

15. nope, ive been smokin for 6 years now, only touched the schwaag for about the first 2

thats seasoned

16. You have to be covered in garlic salts, pepper, aregano, tamarak, or stuff like that.

17. well, ive been smoking a year, and NEVER touched shwagg

thats seasoned.

HAHA!!!!

18. I been smokin' since I was 14...47 now...does that qualify???????

19. [quote name='nushaganazad']well, ive been smoking a year, and NEVER touched shwagg

thats seasoned.

well arent you special, i was smokin the goods before you even took your first hit.

20. skamy, it was a joke, so chill out. u were smoking before i had even known what weed was, i hadnt even seen it until january of 05, as a junior, i grew up protected from it.

wanna know whats funny though, in the past year n so months, i bet ive smoked more weed than u have in 6 lol.