What makes RooR so great

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Sonymon, Feb 12, 2009.

1. rofl.. so true.

2. Hit one and you will understand. I thought it was all hype until I got one and realized how sweet they are.

3. They make a quality product in mass numbers.

Toro, Ehle, US Tubes, and a handful of other companies make a product of comparable quality as well.

4. i have a normal, beaker bottom black label RooR with a diffuser stem. its nothing fancy... just clear glass with a black roor logo like their standard bongs.

but let me tell you, it just hits so nice. ive never hit a better bong, and ive hit bongs with ashcatchers, percs, etc. but this is still my favorite to date.

i dont know why its so much better, but roor is still my favorite bong maker to this day

5. #26 barfdog17, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    ehh, not really. All these tubes and percs come from scientific glass manufacturers (factories) and are assembled by the artist. The only thing that makes RooR different is they buy tree percs instead of domes and seem to have better artists that are more skilled at controlling things like base thickness, proper joint angle and thickness, etc, etc.

EDIT: this is generally how all GonG bongs are made, from my knowledge, even Toro and SG and such, their plain straight tubes aren't too much more expensive than a similarly styled Ph(X), quality considered - I recall $320 for a double perc plain SG straight at one location - but it's the way they blow their joints, work their sections and assemble their exquisitely manufactured percs (which also cost more than domes) that makes the price go up, in addition to the rarity of said glass.

see above...cause we all know bongs are made by lasers and such other sillyness...:rolleyes:

you have obviously never hit a perc'd RooR, I owned a Ph(X) trinity and one of my friends across town has double perc'd RooR and that hits way smoother with less drag and less clearing time.

6. I can't really argue because I only have a ROOR and a few no-named mini bongs but I can say that I am soooooo happy with my ROOR that I'll be getting another very shortley. I've never had anything hit me so hard. :bongin: