Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Makes Joints So.. Addictive?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TylerAlfrejd, May 1, 2014.

1. I've been smoking for a decently long time (4 years or so) and my by far preference is a joint. I used to hate them and only smoke out of various pieces but my friend only smoked J's so I was forced to do it a majority of the time. Now that's all I smoke unless I have to smoke out of something else cause I have no paper or something. The question is what makes these so great to where I go from hating them to loving them? Could it be the convenience of only lighting it once? Or the mobility? Can anyone else relate?

2. Can't relate because I use several different ways of consuming.

I wouldn't say any form of consuming is "addictive". Right now you just like smoking J's........................A lot.

3. #3 28GramCrracka, May 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2014

Marijuana

4. because youre a reefer. im not the least bit surprised to learn you habitually smoke marijuana cigarettes. 

5. Joints are my favorite, I have bongs and everything but its pointless i still buy j papers and cigarillos.

6. Maybe it's the fact that your smoking something and ur 'addicted' to jus the smoking factor

7. Well if he smokes 2joints in the morning and smokes 2joints at night and smokes 2joints in the afternoon then it might make him feel alright..who are we to judge..?

8. Joints are so casual it's nice.  It's nice to be able to just sit back and puff a joint as opposed to hitting pieces.  It's so chillax.

9. Joints are great, no nonsense, no hassle and you can toss them easily if the policey enforcers come through

10. You must be addicted to marijuana, only logical explanation I can think of. You better quit joints before you develop lung cancer and die.

11. Cause you can taste the flavor of the weed?

12. convenience is why i like joints

It's the most simple way to smoke 

13. It's just a preference. For me I love smoking out of bongs. I find that the whole act of taking a large breath from a bong adds to the relaxing effect just by deep breathing.

14. It's just personal preference I love to roll and smoke up a joint doesn't mean I don't have a bong I just hate the cleaning part that is what grinds my gears .... Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Yea you find what you like and usually do it the most. Then you forget about all the other wonderful things and switch to something else and love it. Haha just how it goes

16. Gotta love a nicely rolled doobie....I agree with you man. If I could only smoke jays for the rest of my life I wouldn't mind

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. because there awesome

19. Jays are nice but I actually prefer blunts you can fit more in and I hear that they burn slower :) but I like smoking outa various pieces. When I'm with friends it's usually a blunt, when I'm at my house it's whatever piece I'm feeling to smoke that day or night :)

20. Honestly, joints are my least favorite way of burning.
    I'd much rather smoke a blunt. I'd rather break a blunt in half and smoke a little blunt.

--Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's mean!--