what makes girls wanna fuck?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chronicman00, Feb 8, 2010.

1. I, personally, was talking about a relationship more or less. Might sound lame because generally if you're in a relationship, you obviously know the guy wants you... but for me I still find it very attractive when I can tell how bad he wants me, every single time. My boyfriend is like that, it has never faded a bit since we started dating a year and a half ago and that passion is just so fucking attractive to me.

2. What makes a girl wanna fuck? Mine :love:'s food then :bongin:.

3. nice guys finish last, this is true

4. Randy orton.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. damn this is old, much game has been soaked and rang since then but the recipe remains the same

real confidence and character has always been the basis

along with materialistic subfactors such as money and style

6. #66 jerry111165, Aug 29, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2017
    Spam

7. 25 million men fall for shit like this lol

8. Drugs and money lol simple.. that'll will make em do whatever you want lol bitches LOVE the yay! they dont even know what theyre puttin up there nose half the time its a shame.

9. Money for me maybe me and my man just make love on a big pile of money :D

lol tbh there are a lot of tings that make me want to at diff times tho i'm diverse af.

10. Respect the woman yall

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. I would say smells, alcohol, and someone that knows how to please you can do it. To me the biggest things if not in long-term relationship would be to know after your not going to be looked at as a slut, think ur being used and going to be tossed aside, or just plain old gossiped about (negatively). Had more to say but lost my train of thought. lol

12. what is this highschool? girls dont even care if they sluts anymore they will straight tell you whats goood lol.. we are all sluts

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. yeah its probably just where im from now that i think about it lol

14. No I'm not in high school but I live I a small town and people gossip way to much(kinda seems like a high school sometime). But basically I guess I was just trying to say if you feel secure.

• Like Like x 1
  15. As with many things, there are several answers.

The sexual impulse is not tied to just one thing for every woman, or man for that matter. Fetishes are clear proof, that it really is "different strokes for different folks". What gets one woman off, may not work for another.

Having said that, there certainly are trends that suggest certain things are much more valued over others, in terms of finding a mate, or even a casual hook up.

The majority of women have always preferred in-shape men over out-of-shape men, for example.
    Another well noticed trend is the power of money to attract a type of woman with ease.
    As women are starting to earn more (for better or worse), we are seeing the trend shift to males looking to marry affluent females.

TLDR: It's Different Strokes For Different Folks. Make money, and do your pushups.

16. This thread is like asking "what makes guys want to fuck" or "what makes people want to
    Fuck".

Women are just people and their sex drive is no different than other...people... lol

J

• Like Like x 3
  17. If You Look like Brad Pitt
    You are in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Fuck. I'm out.

J

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. To truly understand what makes you irresistible to women, you must first understand what makes you absolutely repulsive to them..

Take the cringe.. Take it into your being.

• Like Like x 2
  20. I Agree with you 101%;)

• Like Like x 1