what makes girls wanna fuck?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chronicman00, Feb 8, 2010.

1. [quote name='"Adam Cooper"']guys, U no need to ask girl for a fuck. They need to trust u. So just give a straight look, which conveys your willin'ness/thinkin' about to fuck her. some girls replies damn straightly,but others feels to look u alike. it will work and helps her to think about fuckin'. ;)[/quote]

Exactly.........

Da fuck?

2. #42 SonicYouth, Oct 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2012
    For me, I've got quite a few things that get me horny but here are some important ones:

- Music (Led zeppelin, Janis Joplin, etc)
    - Sensuality. Very much a big thing, light touching on the inner thighs, back, neck, then turning into lightly kissing, and harder.. etc)
    - Showers, touching eachother while soaking wet.
    - And as said before, genuinely knowing how much the guy wants me. Unfff.
    - WEED

3. did anyone say money yet?

cause if they didnt. then money

4. I'm honestly suprised by the answers, "knowing a guy wants me."

I understand that in a relationship, yeah obviously knowing that the significant other is into you will turn you on..........

But if your at a bar, and some dude is OBVIOUSLY trying to fuck......that doesn't creep you out?

I only ask because I used to try and show girls, "I WANT YOU" by personality, gifts, conversation, etc.....and it never seems to work

But now, I'm much more coy about "wanting to fuck you" infact, I'd go so far to say you may not think I do, but I'm met with great success.....

or is that the secret. Women KNOW men want to fuck them. By default. So by trying to fuck openly, by being real nice, I'm actually being counterproductive, because I'm coming across needy. So when I'm more mysterious and sly, women still KNOW I want to fuck them, but I'm not being needy or too attentive, which leads to greater success?

I actually think this is the case, and I am no longer really suprised by that answer :laughing:

5. [quote name='"Lodi Dodi"']I'm honestly suprised by the answers, "knowing a guy wants me."

I understand that in a relationship, yeah obviously knowing that the significant other is into you will turn you on..........

But if your at a bar, and some dude is OBVIOUSLY trying to fuck......that doesn't creep you out?

I only ask because I used to try and show girls, "I WANT YOU" by personality, gifts, conversation, etc.....and it never seems to work

But now, I'm much more coy about "wanting to fuck you" infact, I'd go so far to say you may not think I do, but I'm met with great success.....

or is that the secret. Women KNOW men want to fuck them. By default. So by trying to fuck openly, by being real nice, I'm actually being counterproductive, because I'm coming across needy. So when I'm more mysterious and sly, women still KNOW I want to fuck them, but I'm not being needy or too attentive, which leads to greater success?

I actually think this is the case, and I am no longer really suprised by that answer :laughing:[/quote]

You are totally right

6. [quote name='"SonicYouth"']For me, I've got quite a few things that get me horny but here are some important ones:

- Music (Led zeppelin, Janis Joplin, etc)
    - Sensuality. Very much a big thing, light touching on the inner thighs, back, neck, then turning into lightly kissing, and harder.. etc)
    - Showers, touching eachother while soaking wet.
    - And as said before, genuinely knowing how much the guy wants me. Unfff.
    - WEED[/quote]

Great answer :)

7. Feeling extremely comfortable and safe. Romance. Being extremely sensual. When it comes to my man, I love his scent, it's all sweet and woodsy and that gets me in the mood right away. A man natural scent is very sexy ;)

8. Don't ask straight up. Show them, you can express more through actions than words.

9. Welllllll...
    Starting off gentle usually gets me in the mood... but when things start to get a little hot and heavy I prefer to be manhandled. Actually, just about anything really manly gets me... Strength, voice, beard/facial hair lol... That whole man aura is just... mmmm...

10. #50 littlemisspuffit, Oct 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2012
    Muscles, muscle shirts, hair, nice legs, weed, songs about weed, alcohol, loud bass, witty innuendo, piercings, tattoos, nice perfumes/colognes, wearing sexy things, playing roles
    Candles and sexy scars.

11. why do I have a boner right now.

12. telling her sweet but dirty things. make her horney before you are

13. artichoke dip :devious:

and of course Little Debbies

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Lies about your socioeconomic standing. :cool:

15. from my experience and from what ive heard, confidence is one of the biggest turn ons for both sexes.

be happy with who you are, and dont worry about what others might think of you. get them to feel comfortable and enjoy being around you, once you get that you are half way there... just add some weed and/or alcohol and show them a good time. :)

16. [quote name='"fcklucy"']telling her sweet but dirty things. make her horney before you are[/quote]

HmmHmm... Yepp. This works great. ;)

17. 5 words.

Balls as smooths as eggs.