What makes a good journal???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BGeorge910, Jan 7, 2012.

1. I know this might sound like a stupid question.....but I'm only trying to contribute to GC...but WHAT MAKES A GOOD JOURNAL?

How often is a good update? Every day? Twice a week? Or once a week?

2. #2 Grows&Smokes, Jan 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2012
    I can tell you 1 thing people like, Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Also, treat it like a tutorial, so someone that has never grown can follow your journal and get the same results you did.

3. A successful grow with lots of information and pictures.

4. Detailed information not some stupid senseless one word entry. Lots of pictures regularly, youtube videos if you wanted. The idea is that your teaching new guys, learning stuff yourself and figuring out from the collective users on here what your doing wrong. Only the fool believes he has nothing left to learn. Every grow is different, different issues and I always learn something.

5. I'm actually in desperate search of a good ak47 grow journal..... my dream would be as follows. 1 or 2 updates per week with pics. very short descriptions but extremely accurate and taking into account all aspects of the grow.... and last but not least (although it doesn't depend on the poster) lack of pages and pages of off topic bullshit where people make jokes and discuss like stoners hitting bong after bong in their living room :D... I know it's fun but when I read a grow journal I want the data... :smoke:

6. Hey rhap...when are you planning on starting that next journal? or have you already and Im just missing it?

7. MMM I'm growing 5 plants right now but I don't plan on another journal till I set up my new grow area beginning of Feb. 2 500w Blackstar LEDs and T5 side lighting!!! Got a much larger tent going to use square smart pots to pack them in. Very excited.

8. awesome pics and a friendly attitude is what makes me keep an eye on someone's journal. :)

9. Sounds fantastic! Im looking forward to it...I will keep my eyes peeled.