What makes a good grower?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Boesak, Nov 3, 2001.

1. How did all you advanced growers start off? I was just wondering what is the best way to learn as I would mind taking up growing. Is it best to read books, post msgs, talk to growers? and what would be the best piece of advice you could give to beggining growers?

2. Hiya

Well 8 years ago when i started off, i started in a closet with 6 plants, all which turned out to be males...LOL....when i first got going with growing i talked to my grower buddy, who really was new at it himself.

The best thing to do is to come online and talk to fellow growers ask them all the stuff you are not aware of, ask them the pros and cons of different methods, how they work and maybe if they can post some pics or give further detail on how to do certain things. Personaly i think thats the best way to go about growing and learning how to grow, heck i still ask stuff and ive been doing this a long while myself. you can never have to much knowledge, as knowledge is power!!

peace
    Budguy™

3. 1st...read..then...find a place to grow..then plant seeds...then ask others when you encounter problems.

What makes a good grower?...hmmm I would have to say..patience,and desire.

4. Listen, listen, listen!

Listen to what everyone has to say about growing and their experiences. Listen to nature and try to grow to her specific conditions, listen to your plants and help them with what they need.

Be patient and let nature do the work for you. My biggest screw-ups have been from trying to make things "speed" up or do more than what they are intenede for, i.e. over-water, over-fertilizing, etc. Learning to be patient is the most hardest trait to learn but the most important.

5. ONE WORD,...KNOWLEDGE!

6. wrong wisdom, out right wisdom!its when you feel the plant grow! just from watching it day to day ,you know when its haveing a good day and when to leave it a alone!you can smell its happyness and see its pain and smoke the fucker and grow again! remember the cureing its the true test of taste! and i know what i think about weed that dosnt taste good! tazz11

7. let me claraive one point knowledge is the facts and data from input! wisdom is are refinement fo the data gotten! it s what we have learned along the way!we need booth and one is nothing with out the other!we can share are wisdom as grows and we look for more knowledge as we learn togather!