Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Made You Want To Start Smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Indicade, Jul 28, 2014.

the penis.

op, i started because i wanted to know what it felt like. nothing more. id tried a few other things, loved being intoxicated, and wanted to try it all

2. Like in her mouth or what?  Just trying visualize what you're conveying.

3. twenty pound dick with the head of a dragon

4. I was listening to New Kids On The Block one day kicking it hard core. Ok maybe not I think they came out of the closet when I was like 18. Here it goes I was living in Germany as a teen and it was summer break my brother stopped by the house to ask my parents if I could go on a trip with him and they said yes. Well we went to Amsterdam to pick up supplies while in a cafe my brother was making a deal with this Jamaican dude and I got hungry so I ordered a brownie and ate that then I was still hungry and ordered another one. Well my brother what I was eating and got pissed when I told him I had no ideal why either. Well he made me go back to the hotel well a bit after I got in I really felt it. The next day he smoked me out with afghani black hash. Now both of those were a first for me. Now excuse me cause I am going to go listen to some Hanson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Grew up around it, parents, siblings and whatnot. Had my first blaze one day with my sister before school at the age of 10 lol been smoking for 10 years now!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. what do you mean he switched his styl? he's still the same dude, sounds the same, he just put a little more energy into the indicud album. And as for the weed, listen to songs like marijuana and just what I am, also a lot of the songs make references.

7. I don't know. my whole family smokes, and I never really thought of it. but one day after a sick concert my cousin decided it was time for me to take my first hit and passed me the bowl, I was pretty confused but i medicated. I liked it, so I continued.

8. Friends were doing it and one day I just met up with them and tried it and I loved it. Ever since then i've been smoking almost every day.

9. At first it was peer pressure.  Today, I smoke because it improves the quality of my life.

10. I wanted to have a psychedelic experience and escape normal life for a bit.