Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What made you start smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by legoboy08, Feb 16, 2009.

1. for me it was family cuz back on the island the only thing to do is smoke weed =D

2. I poppd out of the fachina with a blunt in my mouth take that bembridge scholars!?!?!!!!:D

3. watching movies, pop culture, the desire of having fun other than sports etc.

last straw was Pineapple Express though

we pitched in 20, 20, 15, 10, 20 and got like a half o maybe...

the guy kinda ripped us off but it was good green...

and we smoked all day... it was me 2 guys 2 girls and the dealer (guy) we sparked him up cuz... we were noobs and the girls knew him

I'd do it again if I had a chance...

4. Simple teenage curiosity

5. Went out with friends one night. One of my friend's boyfriend offered me a hit off the pipe.

This guy also got me to start drinking.

6. Parents were gone for a couple weeks. I was with a couple friends and we were a little bit drunk. Then someone with weed came and i thought whatever, just for these couple weeks i'll live this life. Parents came back, and im still tokin up. It made me lots of new friends and made me closer with my best friend who started smoking with me.

7. always wanted to smoke weed but never went to parties or anything. One day im at my friends house who i recently found out smoked and he asked if we wanna smoke tonight and i said sure. Didn't feel shit after smoking because i had no idea what i was doing and he knew that.

Few weeks later i bought some weed and got ripped. The weed didn't get me or any of my friends who had smoke high. so me and the friend i had tried with before smoked a bunch of it and didn't feel shit.

Then i got on facebook and talked to one of my friends i hadn't seen in like a year and he asks us if we wanna smoke some chronic. We said alright and snuck out and walked to his house. Smoked in his garage out of a water bottle, after like 2 hits i was so fucked up. To say the least it was the best moment of my life.

Still haven't smoked a whole lot(maybe 5-10 times) but i have never been that blazed since. It was fucking awesome i was high until 6 in the morning when i snuck back to my house and went to sleep.

8. Hot shit man, it was pretty much the same thing with me. I was snowboarding with some buddies and they stopped for a smoke break and since it was so overcast and snowing really hard I decided to partake. Thank god I did, I definitely fell in love

9. same here man

10. i did it to get back at my parents, my mom for treating me like her prize winning show dog, and my dad for neglecting me and letting my mom do that to me. i dunno if it makes sense to you guys but thats why.

11. My mom. She got me high while we were on vacation in Phoenix, AZ, when I was fifteen and my dad had just been kicked out. We were visiting my aunt, uncle, and cousins and we all got baked. It's a family thing. :)

12. My friends all started smoking at the same time, except for me. I remember thinking weed was horrible, I was always afraid to have a bad time. But I witnessed them smoking for hours at a time, and they didn't seem to be hurt by it. They acted exactly the same, I figured everyone would be trippin balls. That made me wanna smoke, seeing that the high isn't that potent.

I haven't looked back since, I haven't been sober in over a year.

13. I wanted to. Stoner dude in my class (I was around 14, forgot what grade) finally smoked me out, but he rolled horrible joints, he fucking put tobacco in it, my lungs were dying. I didn't get high the first time though, not until the second time (3 months later).

I'm out of weed. I'm fucking bummed. Can't smoke til friday :mad:.

14. My roommates at college....plus my dealer. He is the next room over from me, so that convenience added to it.

Prior to college I smoked only 3 other times, I did that because it was good weed.

15. Since this post was made I elaborated in a lot more detail about how I started smoking then growing.

16. funny thing is that i don't even remember how i first started. all i know is that whoever or whatever made me first toke up is a good person/thing and i am thankful for that shit. haha damn toking is so damn fucking fun.

17. i wanted a new perspective and curiosity took over. id been around the green for like four years before i ever smoked it so i wasnt lacking in the knowledge dpt. I just decided that i wanted to try it so i bought a nug off a friend and smoked all by my lonesome. I didnt like my first time i was wicked dizzy but the second time i tried smoking it was enjoyable and i just wanted to go experience anything that i could.

18. Junior year high school. My friend would smoke reguarly and i would always pass then one day I decided to hit the bong going around. Only smoke every once in while until a few months ago. I lost my job and found something that is helping me cope until i get another job.

19. Some kids I knew combined with a wee bit of curiosity.

20. It's always a kind of special bond when smoking with parents. Really brings everyone together, IMO.