Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What made you start smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by legoboy08, Feb 16, 2009.

1. i saw some weed and a pipe in my brothers room when i was in the 8th grade and it intrigued me ever since then, then i looked it up and staretd learnign more about it it until finally i had the opportunity in 10 grade to try it with my friend julie and her brother

2. 8th grade, older neighbor, it happens

3. #23 Pancake420, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    Curiousity. Fuckers lied about santa claus. I decided for myself that the Fuckers lied about religion. Fuckers were probably lying about drugs too. So my buddy and I in computer class just said after a conversation at almost the same time, "Dude lets smoke pot together." We were friends with another guy that we knew had done it before. We weren't great friends but enough that we hung out outside of school every once in awhile. We make plans to do it the first night of spring break which was like a few days away. At the movies another friend, not a great friend, more of a "guy I talk to at school friend" at the time was like, "so are you and the other guys smoking pot Monday." I was like, "uh yea." and he just goes, "Sweeeet me too."

Us four not knowing shit about where to find weed knew two good stoners. The first wouldn't answer his phone and the other just recommended us to the first again. We call everyone, and no one is willing to help us out. Later that night, we see guy #2 driving around motions for us to roll down our window. He goes, "Follow me." We follow him for like 30 seconds to the next street and we stop at someones house who I still don't know. We told him we wanted a twenty sack and he wouldn't do it unless we gave him 25 bucks. In desperation we gave him another 5. He comes back with a sack. WooHoo lets smoke.

No papers. Luckily our friend didn't get carded at the gas station and we picked up some zigzags.We roll the worst two joints you've ever seen. And only our first friend gets high because he knows how to fuckin inhale and shit. We roll another and still nothing for us three. We have enough for 3 more shitty as joints and roll 1. We decide to take a last country cruise to get us fuckers high. Then finally I got pissed at the joint and took, to this day, one of the biggest fuckin hits I have ever smoked. Not only that I choked myself with it and held it in so long and so deep, that I just had to cough that shit up. 3 seconds later I was heaven for four hours.

The other two didn't get high. The next time, me and two of those friends(one that got high, one that didn't) went to get high again. As soon as the friend that didn't get high the first time hit the joint, my other friend goes, "Dude! YOURE FUCKIN SMOKING IT WRONG, INHALE IT!" lol. He's never not gotten high since. I just now realized, all this post needed was the first word. Im stoned though so telling my story just felt right lol.

4. I sought it out. It took a few months because at that young age it wasn't a given to find someone with it. I wound up getting my first experience by accident after all that looking; turned on by my next door neighbor's older sister and her boyfriend in the woods behind where we lived.

5. To be completely honest...

In high school I didn't have many friends, as I was kind of shy. I then decided to put a marijuana sticker on the cover of my binder, even though I didn't smoke. All of a sudden people started approaching me and talked about bud. I didn't know shit about it so I would try and keep up with the conversation as much as possible.

I started smoking because anyone who smokes Marijuana INSTANTLY has a huge connection with anyone else that smokes. Its great, the whole smoking culture. Its what led me to smoke.

6. I had planned to try it, and this guy who I had a HUGE crush on invited me and my best friend. I was smart enough to say, "Yes!" and have been love with Mary Jane ever since!

7. I was brainwashed when I was a freshmen, and assumed weed was bad... without knowing why... I had 2 friends who had smoked a few times when I met them, and the more intelligent of the two explained enough to get me to check out wikipedia and after a while, everything I could find online. Then I spent around 8 months wanting to smoke weed without being able to, and then started smoking with my two friends who introduced me to the idea, once we secured semi reliable dealers. That was 3 years ago now, when I was a sophmore.

8. i always thought weed was a really scary drug that ruins your life from all the bullshit the public schools feed u but i finally tried it when i was 16 and i felt great but i was scared it would only make my life a mess but it turned out being the complete opposite. i have insomnia and it is extremely hard for me to sleep, Ive been taking all kinds of worthless pills my whole life to help but they only made more problems but weed gets me to sleep in like 5 mins. ever since i found that it helps me i smoke every night to get to sleep and honest to god truth it has made literly everything in my life better grades,responsibleity,socially. i only wish i had tried it sooner.

9. i was stressed out at the time and i was offered a place in the weed circle to smoke so i did, then it all became history

10. I was a straight edged kid all thru high school. I don't know why, but I'm far from now.

Freshman year of college, during winter break, I went to drink over a friend's house. There were 6 other people there and we were hanging out in the basement listening to music and drinking. They all went to roll a blunt in a friend's Jeep Grand Cherokee and I decided to go with them this time seeing as I'd be alone otherwise. They roll 2 fat blunts, to smoke between those 6 heads. I asked someone to tell me what they did as they hit the blunt. Because of that, when I hit it my first time, I did it right.

When I asked, she got all exited and said, "WHY!? do ya wanna smoke!?"

I said maybe, and she explained it to me. Took her second hit and explained the puff puff pass, and asked me if I wanted it. I love my friends, they never pressured me, even tho they told me how great it is.

I took it, hit it light, and exhaled a thin stream of smoke. Friend told me to hit it harder. I took a big hit and coughed it back out. By the time it was halfway back round the circle I was gone. We have really good weed around here.

It came to me, I hit it twice more and coughed one of those back. I figured it out after a couple hits.

After smoking we went downstairs and listened to a local ska band's cd. I was enlightened.

For me it was curiosity. I knew I liked being drunk so lets try being high.

11. same thing happened to me where this guy who used to be a drug addict and this big black guy was too but changed his life around and the old guy does stuff where he talks to kids about drugs and the black guy raps/freestyles and they were both cool as hell and the guy said that weed isnt bad for you at all and that you should try it once in your life and that day after school me and my friends chilled and smoked all day but we didnt start that day we started a few months back but that just brought me a good memoery:smoke:

12. Watching How High since like the 5th grade.. Seriuosly lol.. Then when i had the chance to smoke up i took it.

13. an ex girlfriend. first time i smoked it was laced with meth. that was an interesting story. i found out after the first hit that meth was in it. i was driving too. and that made it crazy. glad i did it again tho, i love it.

14. I was curious, asked a friend who i thought smoked, next thing you know i infrequently smoke now. I love it.

15. did anyone else find it kinda weird that he said his cousin is pretty hot?

16. my friend and i got into his dads stash.. i had wanted to try it for a while, so we made a pipe out of a pop can and tore it up

17. shit that was my 420th post.. and i wanted to save it for 4:20.. fuck..

18. Yea being honast I did kind of bad last quarter, failed 2 or 3 classes. Ive been smoking alot and love doing school work when im coming down from a high. I dont have anything lower than B's so far haha.

19. All the cool kids were doing it.

20. Once upon a time (the 90's) i would watch movies like "How High" and listen to corresponding music, this introduced me to marijuana, since then my tolerence has gone up and so has the quality of music that i listen to