what light to use?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tweak54321, Jul 29, 2007.

1. I need to buy a lamp for my indoor plants. Does it have to be like u.v. or heat or HPS or just a normal old light? a link would also be very helpfull

thank you

2. Okay, at this stage in time it's of the utmost importance that you stand up, spin around three times, and shout at the top of your lungs:

I WILL NEVER ASK A QUESTION ON GRASSCITY WITHOUT SEARCHING FIRST!

Now, go and read every single stickied post under the marijana growing section. Note that nu4a's link only provides one grower's experience in regards to HPS lighting, and by no means provides an answer to your question.

3. i don't see your point. it's a perfect tutorial for a newbie and answers his question.

4. Yea for real dude chill the fuck out. It it maters taht much to you then get off of the absolute beginers thing. Im a beginer and i had a ?. or just dont reply to my thread. Come man we are all chill her, I mean thats what you do when you blaze...right?

5. You and 100's of other people that come onto the boards asking questions that are easily answered if you bother to do ANY research yourself, also you aren't in the absolute beginners section.

We don't need a new thread for every question, especially when you consider the knowledge and experience already detailed on these boards.