What light is better please let me kno as I am needing one more light for my grow tent

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mattlindon1996, May 10, 2018.

1. What light should I get as I already habe my 600watt light in there just need one more [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

2. Check out hlg tbone got me in to them so he can tell you which is best for what your looking for. Good luck

3. None of those cheap pieces of shit. Buy a dimmable 1000w HPS & run it on whatever setting.
    With an air cooled hood, your room will run cooler than with any led.

Cheap LEDS are like waking up the next morning to a slut:You knew better and done it anyway. Don't waste your money.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

4. If you're dead set on LED, though....i have a 750w Pacific lighting concepts full spectrum. I will let it go for less than I paid for it. PLC makes amazing LEDS.

5. Also, mars hydro lights are cheap and shitty lololol

6. As I get one more light I will be at a full 1200 watts if I were to get another 600 watt

7. I chose to stay away from HPS as it has high heat wasn't wanting a fire or any thing I'm just starting out inside bin growing out side for a couple years and you pay more on the AC. bill

8. You do know that the 600 in the name doesn't mean it actually runs 600 watts.
    The Mars Hydro is 265watts.

9. Yes I kno fam but I was looking in to another light that will help the plaints any amount of more light will help so don't say I won't be able to grow with the lights I get as I seen on you tube I was just trying to get some opinions but I see your no expert u got to do some more homework on your Lads if u did kno only the one light pushes out that I am looking at a light that pushes 400watts from wall witch is a 600 watt light of brightness so cheaper on the bill

10. Purple kush on the sides the auto candy cane in middle [​IMG]

11. 20 days in from seed

12. Viraspectra is what I'm looking in to getting I seen A KINDLED but I am not going to pay an electrition to come in and put a 240 input in my wall so I am trying to go another cheaper way that is buddy not been growing for years and this is my first time growing inside

13. I like the mars reflector series i added to my tent, 480w
    True draw 200w, came with great literature and lab reports!

• Like Like x 1
  14. I am not saying that another light won't help. I just wanted to make sure you are actually getting what you think.. Getting two mars hydro 600 series lights, would be less than 600 true watt, rather than being 1200 watts.

The LEDS like Mars Hydro with 600 in the name, will not have 600 watts of brightness. The 600 is the max power the diodes can handle, but they are not set to run at max wattage.

Atleast that is the information I was able to find, when I was looking for my own LED light to buy.

15. Id go with mars over viperspectra. Mars has more of a mixed spectrum which makes it a good light for veg and flower. Vipar has more blues which makes for less stretch, which makes it a better veg light.

That being said there are better choices for led. Quantum boards are more pricy but not super bad and they are a much more efficient light. Also look into meizhi, another blurple but heard lots of good things and they are also a more mixed spectrum.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I put my money in a Sun 315 LEC kinda pricey but i feel it's worth every penny. And you can take beautiful clear photos in it. ....Sassy 053.JPG