Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what level of highness are you comfortable at?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AugustBud29, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Usually when I smoke I like to get a decent high and sit back, relax, and listen to music. But when I'm with my friends I get toasted. What do you guys prefer?

2. all the way high

3. sometimes i get blasted where my body wants to fall asleep but my mind doesnt.

id prefer where everything is funny as fuck and i am able to pick up an xbox controller

4. A clean minded high where im pretty up there but can still get work done

5. I like getting blasted at night

During the day I prefer a relaxing buzz.

6. I prefer to get pretty fucking high on every occasion.

7. I just like to get baked all the time :smoking: hahaha

8. But don't you ever get the feeling while your blazed that you want to be sober? Or that you didnt smoke so much?

9. 20 blunts every session no more no fucking less problem??

10. Definitely not.

I don't smoke and then want to become sober, doesn't that defeat the point of smoking and getting high?

11. the highest i can...

12. [quote name='"GreenCrackYUM"']

Definitely not.

I don't smoke and then want to become sober, doesn't that defeat the point of smoking and getting high?[/quote]

Well, if you get paranoid or something. I use to all the time but now I just enjoy it. I was just wondering if I was the only one.lol.

13. ripped as balls retarded high.

14. fucked till i pass out every night in stoned right now n i still got more to smoke tonight n tomarrow :)

15. ripped as fuck

16. If I have shit to do, I wont smoke. Tried that once, made taking a test way too difficult. But, if I have nothing to do, then I'll try to get pretty high.