What level of education do you have?

Discussion in 'General' started by sometimesitrip, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Im a junior in college as a chemistry major just wondering where most people on the city are in terms of education.

2. freshman in college

3. dropped out of HS. more like kicked out. forced out, whatever.

gotta get my ged n shit. then get my ass into a 2 year

4. I'm like 10 credits away from having an associates degree, but I have a diploma from a trade school.

Currently not attending any classes, but I gotta go back just to get my associates eventually.

If I had stayed at my original school I'd be a senior now, but fuck RIT anyway.

5. Managed to finish HS then went to tech school. I only wish I could go to college. Maybe a community college sometime.

6. I could have already had my associates but I'm in my third year of college and going for my B.S.

7. Senior in college but I'm on a year break right now cuz I'm transferring and in the process of movin.

8. Senior in college but I'll be here for more than 4 years, lol.

9. haha very suprizing results good thread +rep forgot to tell u im a sophomore in college so much partying is done...

10. if i had decided to transfer my credits from my last school, I'd be graduating this spring, but i decided to waste more time and just started the process again :) Theres so much cool stuff to do here it'd be a shame to be over with it in a year and half.

11. Got my GED, starting college here pretty soon...

12. I have my bachelors in occupational science from the Culinary Institute of America

13. pre med

next year=med school

14. Junior in Nuclear Engineering
    then onto grad school for Medical Physics

15. college sophomore, journalism major

16. I have all my basic college education. nothing specialized.

I've done far more work on my own (which counts for almost nothing, unless I discover something amazing) since I left college and have learned much about our physical world. Love for science of all kinds. Chemistry and physics the most.

17. I have my HS diploma and I hope to get my BA in Accounting someday. But I lack the funds. :(

18. Dropped outta highschool my second year of 9th grade. Said fuck this shit.

Was never there anyway, Was jus another means of makin money.

19. drop out, i wasnt the school type, i learned what i felt i had to and eventually just drifted from it.

20. junior year in university..majoring in Ancient Anthropology