What legal weed could look like on the market...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Senior PoopiePants, Jul 30, 2009.

1. #1 Senior PoopiePants, Jul 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2009
  2. Eww, bottom right pack says "Stems and seeds".

Thats a headache :p

3. I lolled hard at "possibly oregano"

4. That's awesome, would remind me of going to the firework stand as a kid.

5. i hoped it would be set up like MMJ dispensaries, where you go in and look at all the bud jars and edibles and shit. pre-rolled joints at gas stations and such would be nice, but id like to see dispensary type things too

6. Lol, I wonder if there will be pre-rolled joints....I would never buy them, I'd rather see it myself. Hell, I'll probably just grow my own plants or buy from neighborhood growers....sadly I can't even see this ever happening.

7. Someday guys. someday. they cannot keep this war going.

8. The thought legal weed makes me happy, but what makes me sad is that corporations would most likely start selling weed like they do tobacco. I wouldn't want all the additives and shit that they throw in. If it was like pictured above, that's not bad, it would be nice to have ore rolled j's and you could pick your strain etc.

9. haha, if it was legal I don't know why anyone would buy it. Its so easy to grow! But I guess their are pleny of lazy suckers out there. Also I suppose you don't see to many folks growing their oun tabacco either (which is a shame becuse home grown tabacco tastes amazing, nothing like the shit you buy in stores).

10. really good weed isn't easy to grow.

11. joints....where are the blunt packs? id buy those over joints any day.

and about the concern of SEEING the weed, remember, this is distributed by companies, so its reliable. smoke it, you like it? its gonna be the same way next time you buy it. i would agree that i love seeing my weed and smelling it before purchase, so if it were legal, id buy both glass jars and blunt packs.

12. It would be nice to see an ounce in a baggie like chewing tobacco comes in. But instead of not being able to see through the package, it would be cool if it had a clear plastic window so you could see what the bud looks like. that would be awesome.

13. Hah on a pic in the link you can still see the imprints of the word "ALTOIDS" on a few of the cases they have, guess they had to make this all on a budget :rolleyes:

14. It's supposed to nod to old-school hiding places instead of representing a new product.

Personally, I'd like joints to be in baggies (like pictures), or like cigarette packs... hopefully it would tell you what strain it's bred from, what the 'strength' is, etc.

Like getting a current strain bred into weak, mid, high level effects... weak is about like a cigarette buzz, high is... obvious... it would be neat-o. :smoking:

15. Sayonara Glaucoma

lol

16. labels should say strain name... indica/sativa % and THC %

example

Northern Lights

75% indica 25% sativa, THC 20%

(not real numbers just used for example)