what kinda music do you liketo listen to when your getting high

Discussion in 'General' started by abraham reekin, Feb 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 abraham reekin, Feb 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2011
    whats your favorite music/artists to listen to when your getting baked or are already baked.........................i like to hear SUBLIME, reggae like bob marley, damion marley,rap (i like the local bay area rappers),an i definetely listen to mudvayne and korn a lot to... i know its lots of music, i even listen to country..i just hang out an smoke weed all day tho so i got time to listen to it all

2. Right now I have Oasis, The Smiths, and Rush on my playlist.

3. Lately ive been about dubstep and newer bands like vampire weekend and stuff

Few weeks ago i was in love with the smiths and sinatra. pretty much every week ill change my playlists around

4. i feel ya i always gota be adding new music to my ipod.. i go on youtube and type in some artists name that i like and check out what new songs i like and them put them on there

5. Anything in my collection can come on. Lately, my go-to has been The Wonder Years. Some great pop-punk if you're interested.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK_eHnZwmu8]YouTube - The Wonder Years - Melrose Diner *Drum Cover*[/ame]

I play the drums so I put a video of someone covering one of their songs haha.

6. I like pretty much anything when I'm high as long as it's not techno. I'm more into underground rap, I tend to stay away from mainstream artists.

I've been jamming this alot lately when I'm having a session.. It reallllly mellows you out.
    Yelawolf is a southern rapper from Alabama, personally.. I think he's better than Eminem.
    This isn't a rap song of his, but it's off of his Mixtape "Stereo" a "rock type theme"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD0Io9hV9Oo]YouTube - Yelawolf - Take It Easy[/ame]

7. yea that is pretty tight, good post bro

8. I don't think you're talking about my post, but thank you. Haha.

9. Beatles/Eminem/Joe Budden

10. thanks for the post ya i feel ya on the mainstream bs i will check out some more of this yelawolf tho

11. thats a good mixture all three different styles

12. Sounds good man.

13. The music is listen to just depends on my mood which varies throughout the day. Either dubstep, hip-hop/rap or reggae/laid-back electronic.

14. Dub is quite awesome stoned.

I'm also big into playing hardcore punk groups such as Leftover Crack and Bad Brains.

15. My wake and bake today consisted of:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUtk5Na0IM&hd=1]YouTube - Joe Driscoll 'Mixtape Champs' (full length live)[/ame]

16. I've been listening to a lot of psychill and psydub lately.

17. I agree, usually changes but around this type of music. I love all the new stuff that I check out from unsigned people online.

18. When I'm high I listen to the same thing I usually listen to.

But when I'm drunk, music like Jimi and RHCP is like an orgasm inside my ears.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.