What kinda car should i get?!

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by 218TwistinStanK, Jan 11, 2012.

1. I'm looking to sell my current 2009 Chevy Aveo 5 spd n get something more stylish ya know. I have a budget of under $10,000 so my options are slim but not limited. I like Audis most outta any company. A6's my fav. What's your guys opinions on a tight whip? I'd like to picture myself Rollin in a range! Wouldn't mind a big truck lifted up either. Can't really decide.. Like black on black but any color works. I have my eye on a few but nothings stood out. Help meh G'z

2. Depends on what you do for a living. Bling has its pluses and minuses... Try hunting up a low mile diesel Excursion 4x4... They are out there..

3. [​IMG]

This should stand out for half your budget!

4. I like Beemers. What year/ model though? I want something dope. Cadillac cts are nice too. Want something I can throw a nice set of rims on n tint my windows a lil. Thanks tho bladez

5. $10,000 could definitely bag you a nice 3 series. Definitely an e30/e36/e46, not too sure the prices on the newer models. Obviously the newer the car, the more money. You could buy a clean e30 for around 3-4G's, e36 4-6G's, etc. Don't quote me on these prices though as they differ from region to region. That would leave you more then enough for modifications/maintenance(e46, not so much). Here's a picture of each model to give you an idea of what they look like. Also note, e30/e46 is just the name for the bodystyle, not the actual car.

e30
    [​IMG]

e36
    [​IMG]

e46
    [​IMG]

6. [​IMG][/IMG]
    could get apx. 10 of these for under 10k lol

7. I'm from the states man, kinda a noob when it comes to cars but Im lookin' at Beemers as we speak!