Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of weed is this? :S

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by trifol, Aug 9, 2011.

1. #21 trifol, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    Yeah I know lol. But damn such hostility ?

2. #22 Sherak, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011

Sorry bro, meant to insert smiley to insinuate sarcasm...

If we are going down the grammar route thou' its only fair for me to menation you spelt YeH wrong :smoke:

Damn you totally edited your reply!..... no fair!

3. haha it's cool man I wasn't trying to be an asshole though I swear lol I have nothing but love ! But Im trying to put new pics up lol

4. haha it's cool man I wasn't trying to be an asshole though I swear lol I have nothing but love ! But Im trying to put new pics up lol

5. No prob man, I was just trying to be a funny wise ass.... :D my bad!

6. super bandana mango mexican testicle kush x GDP

7. why are there so many of these threads when one obviously cant tell a strain from pics alone! even if the bud was right in front of you it would be a long shot ot call what it is...there are too many strains to be certain.

8. Who cares. Smoke it already , sheesh .

9. What people need to know is, it's not easy to identify a strain just by looking at it... Depending on what it is of course

10. Apprentice tolkers care! aint that obvious? :smoke:

11. it is very very difficult to identify a strain just by looking at it.

12. It looks dank, but know one can actually tell the strain from just a picture.

13. take some better pix =P hmm looks good tho

14. Send it to me and i'll let u know