Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of weed is this? :S

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by trifol, Aug 9, 2011.

1. It has orange and a little brown and limish green color in it..
    And it smells really fruity :D. I don't know what it is. Someone help ! I know the pictures are big im sorry about that.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Oh that, i'd say it is poisonous. On the other hand, it might just be mids.

3. Man, you should know better.

4. Looks a lot like that mar-y-gu-ana those kids are speaken of.
    I don't think it's a weed though.

5. Definitely ain't no weed I ever done seen

6. I don't get why people are so obsessed with having a name to their herb.
    Just enjoy it for what it is.

7. It's nice to know what you're smoking if you're a personal friend of a grower, you are a grower or you are legally entitled to it (medicinal, amsterdam, etc)

Otherwise...

FUCK THE NAME GAME.

8. trust me I'm going to enjoy it lol, I just wanted to know sheez is that a bad thing ? lol :cool:

9. Yeah, it is a bad thing. SO DONT ASK.

10. my friend grows that. its kush crystal purp sour alaskan hindu dro

11. To be honest you cant tell strains from pictures.

It looks very much like some Super Silver Haze I had in Amsterdam though (so you know what you're getting). Particularly the colour and fluffy and fuzzy appearance of the bud.

12. Its dank whatever it is, poor quality pics to show of the dankness but it is clear to see. Anyone who says otherwise should be labelled blind.

So you have yourself some nice smoke it looks like. Enjoy :smoke:

13. Maybe some strawberru cough? eh idk cant tell strains in pics but looks like it

14. no one will be able to really name the exact strain or at least i would be very suprised if they could unless it was the dealer or grower telling you. looks like good mids or dank to me though

15. #16 overheatedmud, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It's actually a new strain I grew called citrus cornhole. My last harvest looked just like what he has. The fruity smell he describes reminded me of citrus and I looked out my window alot while tending to the plants and a corn farm was across the street, with a big spot with no corn in the middle so I thought cornhole sounded cool.

16. I also picked up some Orange Kush !

[​IMG]

17. The quality is not HD enough to tell. But even at that, it could still be hard to tell - there are a lot of possibilities. If it's that fruity dense goo, smoke that.

Edit:

Orange Kush is the shit. I hit a bowl out of a 4 footer a couple of weeks ago filled with that. Great high, smells great.

18. I think its 'Californian learn the fuck how to focus before you take a shot weed'

19. haha yeah the smell is super dense man !