Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of weed do I have?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DeadMan94, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Hi everyone. I'm from Sydney and had some questions about the typical weed I often come across here.
    My first question is, judging by the looks of it, would you say this looks more like an indica or sativa?
    Second question is that a lot of the weed here (including this one) seems to be really hairy, is this unusual?
    And lastly, quality wise from a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best, how would you rate the physical quality of this weed?

The high itself has some relaxing effects (felt in the eyes and legs in particular) but also gave me a burst of energy which I started to feel about 20 minutes after smoking when sitting down and listening to music. There was also a slight amount of paranoia.

Any feedback will be highly appreciated! I'm not a frequent smoker and am definitely a bit of inexperienced when it comes to this stuff so yeah.
    Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Is it dense or fluffy? How long did you stay high for?
    Probably a hybrid indica Dom harvested early ( pistils)

3. It was pretty fluffy, not that dense. The stoned indica feel of it probably lasted for an hour or so. But the energy side of it seemed to last for as long as about 2 hours.

4. I think it's a sativa dominant strain. Based on the leaf matter that's remaining, and that it looks a little fluffy. If you want to know whether it's indica or sativa, you can often go by smell alone. Sativa varieties usually have some comination of citrus, pepper or vegetal (grassy) aromas. Indicas tend to be more skunky and/or earthy.

Energy and paranoia are signs that it's a sativa as well...

5. Thats good to know man, thanks a lot! Does the smell refer to the unburnt flower or burnt? Because the smell of it before its burnt has a kind of piny, spicy smell, but when its burned it has a skunky/herbal type of smell and taste.

6. When people talk about the smell of flower. They are talking about the unburned flower, just like you have in the picture. The taste of the flower is what the smoke or vapor tastes like when consumed. Furthermore, most cannabis today is some sort of hybrid, it's pretty rare to get a pure sativa or indica on the black market.

• Like Like x 1