What Kind Of Vape Should I Buy?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by coltondj, Jul 12, 2014.

1. I've been debating on whether or not I should purchase a vape lately and I think I'm going to. What is the best vape that I can buy that is discreet and doesnt smell? I have ecigarettes so something that looks reletively similar would be best. Looking to spend anywhere from $50-$150. Let me know what you guys think!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. For herb - Arizer Solo or MFLB
    For wax - Ego v v3 (search fasttech) + Titanium Grade 2 KISS Cartridge w/ 610 to 510 adapter OR Gentlemen's Brand atomizer (two small ones for 25, a mega for the same but only one)

Best of what you can get

3. No such thing as a no smell vaporizer but for sleek designs in or close to your price range check out the Tvape, pinnacle pro, and MFLB.

4. I just got an arizer solo for 200. I was looking in the same price range as you but I'm glad I spent the extra money. The vapor quality is great and doesn't smell much at all.

5. Lol why spend $200 when they can be had for a lot less than that from authorized sellers?

6. At 150$, the extreme Q cant be beat. back when i bought it at that price it was wholesale, so like, 100$ off. But now everyones selling it at that price, even cheaper some places.

i mean check it out:
    http://www.vaporseller.com/arizer-extreme-q-vaporizer-latest-midnight-chrome.html?___store=default&gclid=CITW_46MwL8CFc1lfgodWxIAlg

you get the whip and the vapor bags, and i can attest that the fan speeds and timers are sooo useful. Maybe you wanna limit yourself to just a half hour of vaping (you can vape for like an hour, on a single bowl, thats how amazing it is) or you're at the end of your bowl so you turn it up to the highest fan speed to get more vapor out of it. the remote is practically useless unless you're doing the bag method, but it competes with the volcano and in some ways is actually better than the volcano at a much cheaper price. trust me, the amount of weed you save with this vape will pay it off within a matter of months.

7. #7 lwien, Jul 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014

The OP said he wants a vaporizer that's discreet.   What in the hell is discreet about the Q?   I doubt one could leave it on the coffee table without raising a few eyebrows from guests, eh?

It's amazing how many people here respond to posts without ever reading the post in the first place.

8. didn't catch that. well, it looks like an alarm clock so i suppose its discreet in that sense. and i mean come on, man, don't be a dick. like you actually pay attention to 100% of the things everyone says

9. I find that it helps when trying to answer the question that the OP asked...

Nothing wrong with the EQ, I've got one myself. But as @[member="lwien"] says, it's not very portable at all. Wouldn't fit in your pocket for a start...lol

I DO pay attention to what people have to say here, especially when they say that the Q looks like an alarm clock.   Might as well say that the Volcano looks like an ashtray.  :confused_2:

11. haha yes some people make the point that the bags themselves are portable, but i mean, try carrying around a gigantic balloon in anything other than a house party. i've tried the whole portable route a while back, frankly i think its a waste of money. the pen vape i got was basically like throwing money away, even though they said it did herb it would get all clogged up and it didn't even do wax well. and it gave me a headache, it was like breathing through a straw. theres some high budget options that look good like pax by ploom, but its out of his (and my) price range, and the only option thats cheap and got good reviews is the magic flight lunch box which is sort of like those ghetto light bulb vapes from back in the day, its not super clean or efficient compared to some of the other stuff on the market. you might as well get a portable pipe.

12. #12 Steams71, Jul 12, 2014
    Your problem is the PEN vape, with one exception they are all a steaming great pile of shit. Almost put me off vaping. Luckily there are plenty of portables that do work really well.  I think the cheapest true vape is probably the MFLB, But there are loads more like the Pax, Solo, Firefly, Inidica, Hammer, Lotus, etc..etc..

The MFLB is one of the coolest looking vapes for just hte reason that you mention.  It looks like a proper stoners box. I love mine, it may be wood but the build quality is very high and precise..

13. now thats not a very fair comparison! the volcano looks like some weird cooking device. but i've literally had a white noise alarm clock that looks exactly like the extreme Q, minus the whip coming out the top. then theres the plenty vape, which looks like you've just decided to perform mouth to mouth with some weird power drill:
    http://www.storz-bickel.com/media/catalog/product/cache/54/small_image/217x300/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/p/l/plenty_titel_ohne_wasserzeichen_1.jpg

14. #14 lwien, Jul 12, 2014

Wrong on two counts.   One, is that the MFLB is NOT the only option when it comes to portables.   There are LOTS of options.   Secondly, you are also totally wrong when you say that it's not efficient compared to other "stuff on the market", simply because the MFLB is one of the most efficient vapes there is on the market.

LOL.    Totally agree with ya there.    Great description. 

15. Could always say that you're just doing some minor dental work while vaping in public with a Plenty...lol

16. I bought my Arizer Solo from an authrorized seller on Ebay for $128. There is no reason to spend $200 on one. If you are going to fork out $200 on a vape get a log vape. The Underdog, E-Nano, and Heat Island are all great vapes. I have the Underdog and buying it was the best $200 I have ever spent.

17. The MFLB is the most efficient vape I have used. You may not get huge hits from it but it really stretches out your weed better than any other vape I have used, and I own many many vapes. I have no clue why you are comparing it to a light bulb vape. They have nothing in common.

18. I just don't get the vape.,I bought a tall green (top of the range)one that cost me $300 about 10 years ago,and was advised to heat to 300 degrees but felt nothing,then i started to heat to almost 450,which was the max.and still I didn't really get high,and many times I tried smoking the residue,and I would still get high.I have a chest problem,so hate smoking material thats burning,but unless the weed or hash is very very strong,I don't feel much.I have tried the triangle vape,with the plastic bag,while in Holland but don't really know if it worked,having smoked before i tried it.This was 10 years ago,so maybe they have improved,but is the vapour really enough to get same high as normal combustion smoking.

19. Check out the FlowerMate. It's a chinese made vape that has been getting lots of good reviews and it looks really cool. It's fairly cheap and the only downfall is that it only has one temperature setting.

20. The only downfall? I would say there are a couple other downfalls too and the one temp basically makes it unusable to me.