Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what kind of strain is this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by johndoe80, Jan 20, 2011.

1. #1 johndoe80, Jan 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2011
    just got this today, looks good, but it has very faint odor of marijuana, when smoked smells like pepper

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

how would you pro tokers rate this bud just by the looks of it?

2. looks like good kb to me. 7/10. btw its nearly impossible to tell what strain it is by the smell, taste and look.

3. It's dirt weed, don't smoke it or it will kill you...give it to me, I'll bite the bullet.

4. 7, looks like your average commercial sensimilla, but rating is pointless untill you consume it. If you let me get a hit who knows my rating might have to go up to an 8 :rolleyes:

5. As above, no one can tell the strain name by looks alone

Quality looks good, has decent trichome coverage.

6. thanks for the comment, the reason i asked is because it doesnt have a strong dank smell like the stuff i usually get

7. yea, ive had some bud before that looked the part, but didnt smell the part. lotsa indicas out there with peppery smells and tastes too

8. I would also guess an indica, because of the bud structure. The buds look tight and dense, as opposed to the longer buds of sativas. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure.

9. the buds looks very dry, breaks very easily almost like small powder like chunks

10. Cripple Kush, cause that shit keeps you from walking distances greater than 20 ft.