Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of strain does this look like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by infamousnugz, May 6, 2011.

1. Got these nugs off a random yesterday. Real fruity smell, even in a ziplock bag did I have friends coming up to me from a considerable distance and telling me that they could smell it. Tastes like real strong pine and the high is so smooth. The kind of high that turns off the bullshit for a little while.

[​IMG]

Second pic in link since it's too big:
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b285/DerrisKharlan/n2.png

2. I don't think anyone not knowing could do anything other than give a guess on what that is. Growing methods/conditions/ferts. are different place to place grow to grow it is impossible to tell. It really does not matter anyway. If it is good bud smoke it and enjoy and love somebody or something that pissed you off before you picked it up!;)

3. Haha, I don't expect any budtologists to have a definite answer but it sure does look nice :smoke:

4. OG kush has a fruity smell, piney taste and looks dark like that...

5. It's like thick cotton candy. I'm quite stoned off the smallest of bowls :bongin: