Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of stoners are you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by IRONFI3LD, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Well I don't post here much I usually just search about different things and try to get more knowledgeable. Anyways I'm on a T-Break and bored so was kind of curious what kind of people are on here.

Well I smoke about every night a bowl or two usually with my girlfriend, I pick up in halfs and usually get like 3 different strains when i pick up. Im on a T-Break now its actually my first T-break ever i smoked basically everyday for 5 months and more during the summer and weed just wasnt doing it as well for me so i took a break. Just a week, hoping it goes well, and by well i mean i hope i get super stoned when i do smoke again on Saturday. Anyways was more curious about what kind of person you are.

Smoking Preference: GBong
    Favorite Stain: Blueberry
    M Status: Girlfriend
    How much do you smoke: Every night
    Why do you smoke: I smoke because it helps relax me and de-stress me but my main reason is because it's like another world for me in my head. When im high I think of things from a whole different perspective and usually makes me think about things in all aspects and things that were pissing me off i usually realize how miniscule it is when im high and just relax and snap out of everything and anything.
    Job: In school and work 2-3 days a week when not in school.

Well thats my story, just trying to see what kind of people are on here and what peoples own reasons are for smoking (not judging just simply curious) well and because I'm on a T-break for the first time and bored! Happy toking:D.

2. love your reason for smoking. I know exactly what you mean about another world. lol it's like a new realm of reason and philosophy.

3. you are out of my league.

4. I forgot my stats.

5. Favorite Strain- OF Skywalker
    Fav hobby while stoned- Hunting!
    Fav way to smoke- Volcano Vape!
    currently just attending college.

6. Age: 19
    Smoking Preference: Bong :bongin:
    Favorite Stain: Banana Kush and Blue Dream(Nearly impossible for me to find near me though:(
    M Status: Single
    How much do you smoke: Every Day
    Why do you smoke: I smoke because it helps me relax, reduces my anxiety, helps my insomnia and because I find everything more enjoyable when I do smoke.
    Job: Full time student+working 2 days per week.

7. the generally stoned kind

8. I'm the paranoid kind that doesn't like too much of my personal info to be on an internet forum....

9. [quote name='"meridian6"']love your reason for smoking. I know exactly what you mean about another world. lol it's like a new realm of reason and philosophy.[/quote]

I agree man!

10. [quote name='"jmick"']I'm the paranoid kind that doesn't like too much of my personal info to be on an internet forum....[/quote]

Must be high :p haha just kidding no problemo

11. 14/Female/Michigan.

12. [quote name='"MangledChipmunk"']14/Female/Michigan.[/quote]

Wow 14, interesting I bet its making you a very down to earth female though ! Happytokes

13. The type thats on probation and gets drug tested twice a week. :/
    age 19

But back literally a year ago. My favorite piece was a corn cob pipe with a deep ass bowl.

my favorite strain was this white rhino shit I copped an oz of once, shit was nasty as fuck.

when I'd toke: all the fucking time. spiff in the morning. bubbler when I got home(if I was feeling it) from work/school.Then a nice fat ass bowl form my favorite piece before chilling out and going to bed.

Job: in between lol.

how much I smoke...shit now not at all. last time I smoked was about three month ago, while on probo and just my luck got arrested. sooooo yea its been three month, but i consider it to be a year since I smoked freely.

but back in the day I would always make sure I had 6.5 grams at least. Why 6.5? idk. I liked having a lot of different stains too. so like an 1/8 of this a dub of that. shit like that.

can't wait till April 2013 to be off this dam drug court bull shit and be free stoner again. :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:
    smoke a bowl for me yall

14. [quote name='"pipethoughts"']The type thats on probation and gets drug tested twice a week. :/
    age 19

But back literally a year ago. My favorite piece was a corn cob pipe with a deep ass bowl.

my favorite strain was this white rhino shit I copped an oz of once, shit was nasty as fuck.

when I'd toke: all the fucking time. spiff in the morning. bubbler when I got home(if I was feeling it) from work/school.Then a nice fat ass bowl form my favorite piece before chilling out and going to bed.

Job: in between lol.

how much I smoke...shit now not at all. last time I smoked was about three month ago, while on probo and just my luck got arrested. sooooo yea its been three month, but i consider it to be a year since I smoked freely.

but back in the day I would always make sure I had 6.5 grams at least. Why 6.5? idk. I liked having a lot of different stains too. so like an 1/8 of this a dub of that. shit like that.

can't wait till April 2013 to be off this dam drug court bull shit and be free stoner again. :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:
    smoke a bowl for me yall[/quote]

Wow man what a trip you've been through. Must have been hard to go from all the time to none at all. Goodluck with staying clean and from the law, and may the day you toke again be great.

15. Im new on here...
    Smoking Preference: HVY Bong
    Favorite Stain: G13
    How much do you smoke: Every night, and days off
    Job: Work retail 42+ hrs a week.

16. [quote name='"RSTi420"']Im new on here...
    Smoking Preference: HVY Bong
    Favorite Stain: G13
    How much do you smoke: Every night, and days off
    Job: Work retail 42+ hrs a week.[/quote]

Well welcome! How's G13 I've always wanted to try it and boss of you being 19 working full time. Kudos

17. Thanks. Ive had the same job for 4 years. Started part time in HS. G13 is fantastic. So is white widow and Chem Dawg. I always keep some of all 3, just incase I run out of other stuff!

18. [quote name='"RSTi420"']Thanks. Ive had the same job for 4 years. Started part time in HS. G13 is fantastic. So is white widow and Chem Dawg. I always keep some of all 3, just incase I run out of other stuff![/quote]

Me to I've been my job 6 years since I was 14. I just like it part time and doing school to get a better paying job in the end.

19. Age: 24
    Smoking Preference: Blunt (don't hate)
    Favorite Stain: Headband
    M Status: Girlfriend of 2 years
    How much do you smoke: Every night
    Why do you smoke: I smoke to feel relaxed. I agree with the OP. Weed leads me to better judgement. I am an addict. Have been addicted to Opiates for 5 years. I have been clean for 4 months. When I get a craving, I can smoke a bowl, and then i'll tell myself, you sir, are ignorant for even contemplating using again after it almost destroyed your life.
    Job: I work 40 hours a week, and work 20 hours on the weekends. Gotta pay the bills.

20. ^Its a good thing pot isnt addictive!