What Kind of Stoner are You?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by vintagestoners, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Sup guys, i was just wondering...what kind of stoner are you? By that i mean, what type of clothes you wear, how long your hair is, why? etc. 

Personally my hair is pretty long, but it's unkept as fuck!!! lol :lol:  I rarely ever comb it and wash it only as needed. I dress loosely almost all the time, and usually only wear sandals. I also like the outdoors alot too(figures) :smoke:. What about you guys?

2. I find this thread offensive to my kind.

3. I have a scraggy beard and I'm always wearing sweaters cuz it's cold we're i live

4. sorry dude im bald and dont wear clothes.

i live in a cardboard refrigorator box also, so i guess i love the outdoors to.

im a professional peddler and probably the biggest dope head youve ever met.

5. I'm just the get high to live, live to get high type I guess.

6. but you have a computer? :huh:

yes. i live in the back of an alley near some outlets by a small store and some apartments.

i saved up for probably 3 years before i could buy this laptop.

8. coodos to not spending that money unwisely. like buying weeds :ey:  But seriously man, if you really are in that situation then coodos man  :hello:  

9. I am one of those creepy old men that gets high and then trolls all day long on GC forums.

10. thats why i smoke with my dad lol :smoke:

11. lol son bitch :laughing:

12. My wife's in the army so I'm a house husband who grows and smokes weed. I do have to have the house cleaned and food ready but hey, I Aint complain.

13. Medium length hair, although I want it to be much longer, baggy clothing with lots of pockets unless im in my work clothes and I always try and do something when I'm high, even if its just going to a walk.

14. being a stoner is not defined to some culture my friend, anyone and everyone can be a stoner, no labels are needed, you need to grow up some son

15. I'm a loner stoner

16. -.- thats the whole point, stoners come from all over and im wondering how different we all are...

17. I'm ex military . I wear "bro" shit I guess. Metal mulisha , sports apparel, ect. Usually jeans or sweat pants . Slippers all day erryday I dot give a fuck ;) here in MN tho that's common. Smoke a lot since I couldn't whole I was in.

18. I bet most people would think I was a cop by my looks..I was in the military for a while so I still keep my hair pretty short..just not completely buzzed..but I'm a normal dude with a family I love and instead of choosing alcohol I like my weed to chill out on the weekend. I love to grow as well and fill it's more a hobby than an illegal activity.. Can't wait till its legal though..still have to keep it on the DL quite frequently..