what kind of seeds do i want?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bigballs113, Dec 5, 2009.

1. what are good seeds if i need a plant that will grow quickly and will grow in harsh conditions?im going to grow it indoors in a small room with no ac ill put a fan in i think

2. If you're not gonna take the proper measures and study to grow it right don't even bother growing it because you'll probably drive yourself crazy when things eventually go wrong.

3. im gona do as much as i can to help it but i live with my parents during the summer and they creep on me so i cant realy put it anywhere except a room that will have a fan but no ac probly

4. I really suggest you don't grow in your parents house, put them in a field somewhere. It might find you homeless or worse if the cops are involved. If your parents are creepers they WILL find it when it's flowering. I swear my mom stayed in my room all day while I was at school. You cant hide something like this from a creeping parent.

5. Yeah, i agree. If they are creepers then they will definitely be interested in the smell of the budding plants. I also suggest you wait untill april-may and find a nice sunny spot far into the woods somewhere and plant some germinated seeds. If you check up on them every 2 or 3 weeks, you should be able to pull of a successful guerrilla grow and yeild pounds and pounds if you'd like.:smoking:

6. but the problem is i can only grow it during the year, i live at school and cant grow it than and im only 15 so my parents wont kick me out of the house

7. 18 and up only. You shouldn't admit you are 15.

8. Age 15, want to grow in your parents' house, and don't know the first thing about what you're doing?

Buh-bye...