Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of pipe is this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iShadonai, Jan 22, 2013.

1. I went to my favorite gas station in my area last night and got a new piece. I LOVE the way it hits. It's extremely smooth, and makes the weed literally taste better somehow. (It also gets me extremely stoned! :smoking:) Now, I want to know what kind of pipe it is. Does it have some kind of feature built in to diffuse the smoke or something? I have included pictures. Tell me what you think, and what should I name it? I'm thinking Fusion. Lastly the bowl itself is huge, and removes from the base. Does this have something to do with how smooth it is? Questions are the best way to learn right? Thanks for your time! :hello:

Attached Files:

2. I've never seen something like that.

It's like a mix between a bubbler and spoon, but without water.

My best guess is that most of the cooling is done within the spiral thingy.

3. I've seen one on here before, no idea what its called but cool piece.

4. Thank you. Yeah, I'm really excited about it.

5. Does anyone know?

6. I've never seen one of those in my experience. But it looks great, and Fusion seems to be the perfect name.