Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of Pipe is this and how do I smoke it.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BanksyLives, Oct 5, 2011.

1. So my friend has just given me a pipe, but I have no idea what type of pipe it is or how to smoke it. There's no bowl, it's just a straight opening. It looks like a stem which makes me think maybe it's a pipe with a removable bowl? I dunno, it's glass so that'd be hella weird. Help would be appreciated; thanks bros.

2. Put weed in the bowl, light it, if you can slide the bowl out slide it out a few seconds before you want to finish your hit. If it does not slide, there should be a hole somewhere on it called the "carb" you want to hold your thumb over this, light the weed, and take your thumb off a few seconds before you want to finish your hit.

3. Since there is no bowl it's not a chillum. You have to put tin foil in the shape of a bowl I think... This whole thread is confusing.

4. Put a picture up please so we can help you easier.

5. Give me a picture of it and I will solve all your problems haha

6. It's either a chillum, crack pipe, or one of those really snazzy vaporizers. If it's just solid glass with no extra parts or anything with a stright shot hole through the middle, then it's a chillum. Plug the bowl on one end with a good sized nug if it's not resinated already, then pack your freshly cut up bud on top of the nug and pack desires amount.

Grab the chillum in one hand and grip it with your hand so you have a hold on it, (you can wrap it in your fingers if you wanna look like you know what your doing. Bring the chillum to your mouth and wrap the flame around the bowl onto the green. When your done taking the hit, just cover the bowl with the side of the lighter to save valuable pot. <---the best way to smoke a chillum no lie.

7. Post a pic of it and all this confusion will be done in five seconds lol, I can't really tell what you're talking about in the OP.

8. Does it look like this:[​IMG]

or this:[​IMG]

You probably don't want to be smoking the second one...

9. I hope you don't have one of these lol.

Attached Files:

10. Sorry, I'm doing this from a phone so I can't upload a picture. Sorry for the confusion.

11. @biggreenbudZ top one without the hole in the middle.

12. You got yourself a Chillum then i enjoy em.