Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of person were you before you discovered weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by antonio420, Jan 10, 2012.

1. what kind of person were you before you started smoking?

i had better grades, and i had more friends :p
    what about you GC? :smoke:

2. More bored. :smoke:

3. was alot more active i suppose lol i rode bmx for like 3 years got pretty good then just started getting high and stoppd riding haha

4. I like this thread. Rep for the good idea.

I was a lot more of a straight arrow than I am now. I'm a much more chilled and laid back person now.

A lot of things that used to bother me just seem stupid now. I like to think i'm a better person. Although I have gotten a bit lazier.

5. I was pretty uptight, a good student, but that didn't really change (except maybe a year or two in college). I was much more close-minded, saw things in much more black and white, but then again, I wouldn't expect the under 18 year old me to be as smart as the 24 year old me, and hopefully the 30 year old me is even more open minded.

So I do think weed had an effect on my life, it absolutely influenced me in some ways, but I bet I'd be a pretty similar person right now even without it.

6. I was the oood kid up until the year before I started smoking weed. I didnt smoke cigs or weed or do anything "bad" before then. I actually smoked weed the last of these 3 things but it happenned all in a short period. Know I love to party! Changing the person I am inside? Yeah it did that too. I think alot of what Ugyatag said. I see things in other ways now and am more open minded. Some of it had to be without weed though, because my decision to even be willing to try it (no peer pressure because I was the first of my friends) was based on realizing I had been lied to (the reason I tried it after I realized being lied to was just being curious how it felt rather than rebelling though).

7. had anxiety and i was kind of depressed feeling until grade 12 when i started smoking i felt like a new person that was happy finally :hello:
    im on a t break now and remember what it was like

8. I was blind to the world, also was a straight C-B student anyway with no ambition and once i started smoking i felt i had to disprove the stereotype and felt if i got those grades now it was from the herb so i ended up getting better grades! Parents still fucked my shit up over it! Sigh.......

9. I was pretty depressed and bored all the time. Smoking helped me with it.

10. I was bored and was looking to reach the next stage of my life. Weed brought me to that stage :)

11. I was ignorant, angry, awkward as all Hell. Weed made me more open-minded, more laid back, and made me a lot of friends.

12. Autistic.

Zero friends. Didn't even care for music til age 17.

17 is when I was born.

13. I discovered weed when I was around 14/15. I don't believe weed has changed me in the slightest, although maybe it has played a part in some of my decisions in regards to other drugs (no I'm not trolling on the whole 'weed is a gateway drug' for everyone).

14. I was a bitch

15. Right before I tried weed I ate a lot, I weighed 230 lbs., smoked hookah like a fiend, and worked hard but not in school because school became easy. Was christian, conservative, arrogant, uptight and only drank and smoked hookah.

Afterward I started smoking, after I tried it I was a daily user, I quickly lost 90 pounds, became more energetic and social, became liberal, no longer a christian, and now I'm a lot more mellow and relaxed. Definitely has affected my organization and time scheduling though because I do worse in school but am a lot more intelligent relatively to before.

16. I was more aggresive and had some negativity
    after smokin i feel positivity about everything and im more tolerant towards everything
    Bob Marley inspired me a lot!

Had good grades before and after
    Was lazy ask fuck before and after

17. I was me, just sober.

18. I was way more stressed, I was kind of a dick, and i had more friends. Now i'm not quite as stressed, i try to be nice to everybody (i dont always succeed... some people... just :mad: ), and now i know who my true friends are.

19. lolWut

20. i was very hyper and got excited easy now im chilled out and what ever happens happens