What kind of person do you act like when you're high?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by unsocialsmoker, Oct 1, 2012.

1. This question was really hard to think of, so is everything at the moment. But I mean like what kind of person do you act like? Idk if its just me or everyone, but I have like different personalities Everytime I smoke. Usually I'm just laughing but lately I've been feeling like I'm multiple personalities or like a time traveler. Yesterday I thought I was in a college cafe in 1997, seriously. Like so random and I feel like an idiot for making this but I'm wondering if I'm alone. Also sometimes I take on the personality of someone who thinks they're the shit. I'm baked wtf am I saying

2. So awkward how i'll probably be shunned now because I sound so ridiculous :eek:

3. i. have. no. idea.

[​IMG]

4. [quote name='"The Incredible"']i. have. no. idea.

[/quote]

I am HIgh

5. LOL!! You are baked, but Sometimes i talk with a kermit the frog voice and other high people trip the fuck out....

6. [quote name='"medicali215"']LOL!! You are baked, but Sometimes i talk with a kermit the frog voice and other high people trip the fuck out....[/quote]

Lmfao! I'm like WHO AM I. And seriously I feel like I'm in a movie right now as a person on a typewriter hahaha ok wow

7. this blade shows some potential :hello:

8. One time I was so baked I thought I was a rapper and on stage then I sung to a whole crowd but only my 3 friends haha and I sung this whole song that I heard one time I didn't at all know the lyrics

9. [quote name='"The Incredible"']

this blade shows some potential :hello:[/quote]

Whatdya mean? :)

10. [quote name='"Party boyyy"']One time I was so baked I thought I was a rapper and on stage then I sung to a whole crowd but only my 3 friends haha and I sung this whole song that I heard one time I didn't at all know the lyrics[/quote]

Lmfao you ARE a rapper xD
    I'm glad I'm not alone because right now I feel like a philosopher omfg

11. idk man. just like your attitude about the whole thing haha

12. [quote name='"The Incredible"']

idk man. just like your attitude about the whole thing haha[/quote]

Good or bad? Ahah

13. Myself - see signature quote

14. Man I do it all the time.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm back in summer when I was 10. But not like I'm there again. I can just see the images.
    Damn I don't know tho. I smoke and write a lot. Sometimes I feel I'm in another dimension

15. [quote name='"MaryNMe"']Man I do it all the time.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm back in summer when I was 10. But not like I'm there again. I can just see the images.
    Damn I don't know tho. I smoke and write a lot. Sometimes I feel I'm in another dimension[/quote]

Okay good, I'm glad Im not the only one :)

16. pretty "normal" for the most part, just a tad bit sillier...is that a word?

17. [quote name='"dank spanko"']pretty "normal" for the most part, just a tad bit sillier...is that a word?[/quote]

It is now :3

18. Yep, I believe that's a word. One time I thought I was in the 1970s... strange :)

19. Myself; everyone else is already taken.

By the way, I'm guessing you might be new to smoking right? I get that idea from the dissociative-depersonalization-derealization effects you describe feeling. You usually feel like that at the beginning because your mind's conceptual reality is being restructured by the effects marijuana has in your perception.

20. [quote name='"KushyGirl"']Yep, I believe that's a word. One time I thought I was in the 1970s... strange :)[/quote]

Omfg seriously that's me! I always think that..