what kind of music do you listen to

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Loner Stoners, Apr 5, 2010.

1. i listen to mainly hip hop and some rock

2. Mostly hip hop. like
    wiz khalifa, curren$y, jay electronica, dom kennedy, big sean, XV, J.cole, Lupe, MF Doom, Nipsey Hussle

shit like that

3. all kinds of stuff, its all over the place depending on my mood at the time.

4. dubstep mainly, but alot of electronica as well.

5. Grateful dead, really not much else at all.

The only other bans that i really like are Moe., Tea leaf green, Keller williams and Umphrey's McGee. but i only listen to like one or 2 songs before i feel the need to listen to a dead song haha.

6. Lots of rap and metal Bands/rappers like.........
    Mf doom offcourse
    deltron
    led zep
    eminem
    necro
    ill bill
    wu tang
    wintersun
    death
    blind guardian
    johnny cash
    fleetwood mac
    all kinds of stuff i love tons of classic rock too!

7. punk, hardcore, anarcho, d-beat, crust, grindcore, powerviolence, thrash, metal, thrash metal, doom metal, nwobhm, stoner metal, sludge metal, death metal, some black metal, goth rock, deathrock, shoegaze, dreampop, 80s alternative, grunge, rap, and anything with integrity.

8. Chilis, John Frusciante, Beatles, Sublime, Slightly Stoopid, Tool, Outkast, Nirvana

9. I listen to all sorts of shit, if I dig it, I listen to it.

10. Shitty music.

11. im diggin it dude.

+ rep

grunge, rock, metal (pretty much any kind), some reggae, some techno, and some other stuff that i cant fit into a category like beck, RATM, and incubus.

12. reggae all day

13. Tool, hardstyle, and hard house usually. And whatever makes me feel great(er) while high.

14. I listen to pretty much everything, except country.. its just not me.

15. this. a lot of rap, some dubstep, post-hardcore, death metal ect. some of my favorite artist are tech n9ne, the jacka, nickatina, cookie monsta, suicide silence, a day to remember, sublime.

16. i like a lot of electronic music, dubstep, reggae, jazz.

17. My top favourite genres of music to listen to:
    -Rock (classic rock, hard rock, metal, heavy metal, death metal, e.t.c. that list :rolleyes:)
    -Medieval folk/renaissance (Renesans, Planxty, Pentangle, Gryphon, Spriguns of Tolgus)
    -Soul (Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, Isley Brothers, epic black men in general)
    -Funk (James Brown, Sly and The Family Stone, Cameo, e.t.c)
    -The Lion King Soundtrack (... ^^)
    -Lots of nostalgiac video game music (Koji Kondo, Dave Wise, Motoi Sakuraba, e.t.c)
    -Classical (Tchaikovsky, Vivaldi, Beethoven, EE TEE SEE! [big fan of classical])

I never liked rap or anything having to do with hip-hop and not a big fan of pop; it all usually gives me bad vibes or seems variously distasteful.

18. I personally think I have great taste in music. :p

But yeah, I'll listen to pretty much anything with soul behind. Anything with that extra feel to it.

19. Everything.

I've even found myself jammin to country before. Fuck 'genre', if you listen, you can get a vibe from (almost) anything, so just vibe man.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU7h9QAOya8]YouTube - Cyne-Moonlight[/ame]

20. in order(more or less) of what i listen to most:

metal
    rock
    classical
    jazz
    electronic
    all the other random other stuff that sounds good to my ears.