~

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 184305, Jun 15, 2009.

1. #1 Deleted member 184305, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2018
    ~

2. not sure man. try using google. there are tons of mushrooms that are psychadelic and tons that will just make you fuckin sick. be careful. (not worth risking)

3. Don't even fuck with random shrooms you find, theyre is a high probability they're not good and will make you very sick, i would throw'em out if i were you

4. i wouldnt eat them

5. not mushrooms you want to be eating.

6. Don't eat it until you have absolute confirmation that it won't kill you. Show it to the folks at the shroomery or wait until an experienced hunter comes here to tell you what it is. Get a spore print if you can. Remember that there are a shitload of mushroom species out there, and the chances that a psychedelic one is growing in you friend's backyard aren't so good.

7. yeah. i've seen those shitty flimsy ones all the time. those are the mushrooms people keep posting pictures on and ask if they're real mushrooms. those are not tripping mushrooms so throw those fuckers out

8. But
    .This was in the front yard

9. I can tell you right now those are not magic.

10. If i eat this, will i trip bawlz?!??!?!?!?
    [​IMG]

11. I posted this in another mushie thread.

There are over 200 'right' or 'magic' or psilocybin containing mushrooms but mine ALWAYS look like this.

[​IMG]

Hope that helps.

12. #13 Deleted member 184305, Jun 15, 2009
    ~

13. #15 Deleted member 184305, Jun 15, 2009
    ~