Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of marijuana is the best for me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by McHigh, Jan 9, 2011.

1. okay, i'm looking to sort of "break away" from my friend's routine of buying the first bag of weed they can get their hands on, and personalise the experience so i'm only smoking what I like.

i'm after a medium high, i have slight anxiety/worry issues as it is so i don't want anything that will aggravate that (i've heard high levels of cbd counters this but i don't know too much about that). i'd prefer an energetic high, where i notice more things and come up with new ideas (i'm a musician so having this would be a great thing) and i don't really like the idea "couchlock" as i get couchlocked quite easily as it is!

any help would be appreciated, cheers!

2. If you have a medical card I would say green crack, it makes you want to do something productive! Street names are usually bullshit so, there's no way of telling what your getting.

3. nah i don't have a medical card - it's just for recreational use.
    i've tried some green crack before, maybe it was used in the wrong situation, definitely the strongest high i've had as of yet though!

4. That's about it, if you're buying on the streets you're pretty much gonna get what you're gonna get unless you happen to know a grower. However if you can guarantee what you're getting is what you are actually getting than Perhaps OG Kush, or One of My Favs BlueDream, Both excellent smokes and I have never heard complaints about either.

5. Luckily for me I know a few close friends who have contacts with growers , I'll have to ask them to have words with them for me!

6. i hated blue dream at first, but after about a week of it i couldnt get enough! definitely grew on me as well as most my buddies.